Blackwolf Turbo 240 Tent
Notify me when back in stock
The all new and improved Turbo Tents from Blackwolf have taken years of field testing and customer feedback to give us the best Turbo Tents yet. Featuring superior water proofing, additional re-enforcing, stronger zips, larger fly for greater weather protection and upgraded, stronger mesh on all windows and doors, the new 2017 Turbo Tent range is sure to impress and a welcome upgrade to the now Australia famous Turbo tent range.
Turbo Tent Updates
- New construction where floor meets tent wall seam, now tape seam sealed
- Re-enforcing on the inside of the fly where the fly sits on the Turbo Frame and ridge pole
- New construction where zips for side panels and velcro for front panel attaches to the fly to allow for tape sealing
- Extra fly coverage at the corners of the tent for improved weather protection
- PVC Storm flaps added to side and front panels for improved weather protection and better fit across all Turbo styles
- Tape sealing on all seams on front and side panels
- Turbo (canvas) upgrade to floor material, PVC replaced with 600D Siliconised Polyester PU
The canvas Turbo series have the benefit of being longer wearing than the Turbo Lite series and the canvas material is naturally more insulating than polyester as well as more breathable - whilst remaining waterproof.Built tough for Aussie conditions this tent is super fast to pitch so it's ideal for touring where you're frequently on the move.
The Turbo tents also provide the benefit of packing down small enough to fit inside most vehicles so they don't need to be left on your roof rack or ute tray where they are exposed to the elements and could easily be stolen.New 3 pole awning can remain erected in all weather conditions thanks to the centre ridge pole enabling unprecedented water shedding capabilities.
Optional extra side and front panels add versatility by allowing you to fully enclose your front awning or just give you a wind break when sitting out under your awning. Large front door and gusseted side windows for excellent ventilation and zippered guy rope pockets to keep guy ropes tidy.
- Rapid Pitch Turbo Frame
- Gusseted Windows
- Roof Vents
- Tough Fibreglass Mesh Doors & Windows
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Floor
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Fly
- Zippered Powercord Access
- Heavy duty ripstop poly/cotton canvas
- Heavy duty PVC bucket floor
Packed Dimensions: 121x28x33cm
Poles: 25mm Aluminium
Fly Fabric: Heavy duty ripstop poly/cotton canvas 5000mm
Floor Fabric: 600D Siliconised Polyester PU
The Blackwolf Turbo 240 Tent is covered by the Blackwolf™ Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.