4X4 Equip Safety Flag 3m PoleSKU:IDH-20-26 PLU:134679
Notify me when back in stock
Utilizing decades of 4WD experience and our wealth of design and development knowledge, we believe, we have come up with the ultimate vehicle Safety Flagpole.
Not only has it been design for maximum visibility, our Safety Flagpole has been designed with practicality in mind. Once the Coupling Spigot has been mounted to your vehicle, the Safety Flagpole can be taken out of its storage bag, unfolded and erected in seconds.
It can also be taken down and put away, just as quick by simply disconnecting it from the vehicle via our unique Quick Release Coupling and then pulling apart the three 1m sections which are held in tension by an elastic cord.
Its semi-rigid fibreglass construction minimizes excessive 'whip' which is a major problem with other flagpoles on the market. Our intention in designing our Safety Flagpole was to ensure that the pole maintained its perpendicular position to the vehicle when negotiating a dune with the appropriate momentum. Other poles simply don’t do this and tend to bend excessively back towards the windscreen in this same scenario, which really defeats the 'Safety' aspect of having a flagpole.
Having a 4x4 Equip 3m Safety Flagpole mounted to your vehicle while driving through coastal, coastal tracks and inland sand dunes will significantly decrease the risk of an accident with another oncoming vehicle. It is also a requirement to have a Safety Flagpole mounted to your vehicle in certain workplace environments.
The new 4x4 Equip Safety Flagpole is perfect for directly mounting to your bullbar or roofrack for maximum visibility.
- S.A Desert Parks compliant
- Fibreglass rod construction
- Base pole section: 20mm Diameter fiberglass rod for rigidity which also reduces excessive whipping
- Middle and top pole sections: 15mm diameter fibreglass rod for durability with minimal flex
- Heavy duty elastic cord throughout its length allows the flagpole to be put up and down in seconds
- Electroplated aluminium joining sleeves for added corrosive resistance
- Large 360° rotation mesh safety flag with reflective strips, 320mm x 320mm or 1024cm for added safety (Exceeds S.A Desert Parks requirements for flag size)
- Lockable heavy duty 'anti-theft' quick release coupling (padlock not supplied)
- Compact for easy storage
- Storage bag included
Base Pole Section: 20mm diameter fibreglass rod
Middle and Top Sections: 15mm diameter fibreglass rod