BlackWolf Turbo Lite 210 Tent
Notify me when back in stock
The all new and improved Turbo Tents from Blackwolf have taken years of field testing and customer feedback to give us the best Turbo Tents yet. Featuring superior water proofing, additional re-enforcing, stronger zips, larger fly for greater weather protection and upgraded, stronger mesh on all windows and doors, the new 2017 Turbo Tent range is sure to impress and a welcome upgrade to the now Australia famous Turbo tent range.
Turbo Tent Updates
- New construction where floor meets tent wall seam, now tape seam sealed
- Re-enforcing on the inside of the fly where the fly sits on the Turbo Frame and ridge pole
- New construction where zips for side panels and velcro for front panel attaches to the fly to allow for tape sealing
- Extra fly coverage at the corners of the tent for improved weather protection
- PVC Storm flaps added to side and front panels for improved weather protection and better fit across all Turbo styles
- Tape sealing on all seams on front and side panels
- Turbo Lite upgrade to stronger door & window mesh
New 3 pole awning can remain erected in all weather conditions thanks to the centre ridge pole enabling unprecedented water shedding capabilities.Optional extra side and front panels add versatility by allowing you to fully enclose your front awning or just give you a wind break when sitting out under your awning.
Now with a 3 pole awning the Turbo Lite series is the lightest and has most compact packed size in the Turbo tent range, perfect for weekends away. Team it up with our optional accessories to turn the awning area into an extended living space; front panel and side panels.
Large front door and gusseted side windows for excellent ventilation and zippered guy rope pockets to keep guy ropes tidy.
- Gusseted Windows
- Large Side Windows
- No-see-um Mesh Doors & Windows
- Rapid Pitch Turbo Frame
- Roof Vents
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Floor
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Fly
- Zippered Powercord Access
Dimensions: 210 x 210 x 200cm
Packed Dimensions: 108 x 28 x 28 cm
Poles: 23mm Aluminium
Fly Fabric: 150D Ripstop Polyester PU 2000mm
Floor Fabric: 500D Polyester PU 5000mm
This product is covered by Blackwolf's 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects and materials
Reviews of BlackWolf Turbo Lite 210 Tent
BlackWolf Turbo Lite 210 Tent(5) By: SHARON Grigg on 7 October 2019Extremely happy with this purchase. We used the tent on our recent camping trip with my son and it was perfect. Quick and easy to set up for a short trip. I love that this tent provides shelter shelter from rain and sun. Not many small tents can offer this in one package.