BlackWolf Turbo Lite Twin 240 TentSKU:31152525642406 PLU:135853
This item is only available in limited stores and limited quantities and CANNOT BE SHIPPED. To check if your local store has stock, please click "Find In Store" or give them a call.
Notify me when back in stock
Turbo Tent Updates
- New construction where floor meets tent wall seam, now tape seam sealed
- Re-enforcing on the inside of the fly where the fly sits on the Turbo Frame and ridge pole
- New construction where zips for side panels and velcro for front panel attaches to the fly to allow for tape sealing
- Extra fly coverage at the corners of the tent for improved weather protection
- PVC Storm flaps added to side and front panels for improved weather protection and better fit across all Turbo styles
- Tape sealing on all seams on front and side panels
- Turbo Lite upgrade to stronger door & window mesh
Built tough for Aussie conditions this tent is fast to pitch so it's ideal for those who don't want to spend too long setting up but still need a large tent. The Turbo tents also provide the benefit of packing down small enough to fit inside most vehicles so they don't need to be left on your roof rack or ute tray where they are exposed to the elements and could easily be stolen.
The ultimate in family camping luxury the Turbo Lite Twin has a room on each side with a gusseted window and rollback vented curtain dividers, split the space into 3 rooms or enjoy one big space. New 3 pole awning can remain erected in all weather conditions thanks to the centre ridge pole enabling unprecedented water shedding capabilities.Large front door, roof vents and gusseted side windows for excellent ventilation in all weather conditions and zippered guy rope pockets to keep guy ropes tidy. Turn your awning into an extended living space with optional accessories; front panel, side panels and screenroom. Back door zips down or opens as a basic 2 pole awning.
Curtain dividers allows the tent to be divided into three rooms, alternatively they can be rolled away to the sides to give you one big space. Perfect for those who want a quality no fuss setup tent.
The Blackwolf Turbo tents have a fully waterproof inner tent meaning that if you get to your campsite late and don't want to throw the fly over your tent - you don't have to! We do recommend using the fly however as it helps to reduce condensation inside your tent due to the difference in temperature inside and out. It also shades your tent and protects the inner tent from tree sap, bird droppings and the like. The fly is attached by simple snap-fit buckles meaning that you don't have to peg it down separately unless you want to peg out the guy ropes.
The Polyurethane coated Polyester floor fabric in the Blackwolf Turbo Lite tents is superior to regular polyester weave floor fabrics as it provides high tensile strength, it is anti-fray, ripstop, has improved water resistance, stain resistance and is a lot quieter when walked on.
- Rapid Pitch Turbo Frame
- Gusseted Windows
- Roof Vents
- Room Divider(s)
- Tough Fibreglass Mesh Doors & Windows
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Floor
- Waterproof Taped Seams On Fly
- Zippered Powercord Access
Watch a Video on the Turbo Tent Range
Height of Ridge Pole in Side Rooms: 140cm
Packed Dimensions: 130x30x35cm
Poles: 25mm Aluminium
Fly Fabric: 150D Ripstop Polyurethane coated Polyester - 2000mm water head rating
Floor Fabric: 500D Oxford Polyurethane coated Polyester
This product is covered by Blackwolf's 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects and materials