Buff High UV Protection - Australian Southern Cross
Notify me when back in stock
High UV Protection Buff is a seamless, multifunctional tubular accessory ideal for many warm and hot weather activities. Made with Coolmax Extreme, High UV Protection Buff will wick moisture (sweat) away from your skin faster than any other fabric, making it perfect for every outdoor activity under the sun. Designed to fit adult heads 53 – 62 cm.
High UV Protection Buff can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie or bandana.
- A 51 cm long, knitted tube of 100% Coolmax yarn
- Popular in high intensity activities & skin cancer protection
- Replaces 10 different types of head wear
- Skin Cancer – The only tube with 95% UV blockage
- Cooling – Coolmax® Extreme Rating
- Chill Protection – Can keep the chill away
- Ultra thin – Fits nicely under any helmet
- Kills Germs and Odour
- Free of Harmful Substances – Certified
- Lasts several years of daily use
- Fits Adults with a head circumference 53-62 cm
Reviews of Buff High UV Protection
Buff High UV Protection - Black(5) By: Dean R on 8 April 2017the buff is enough, its all you need. i got the buff in high uv protection and first wear was a little itchy but that went away and/or became tolerable, washed and worn everyday, yet no stretching fading or tears holes. a bit tight on massively big muscle necks and not overly stretchy... i would say, yes this is a premium product and will last many years. very versatile, the price point is similar to premium imported items, but i now buy quality and look at the long term use and it works out cheeper, as the design is better, the quality is better, and by paying a little more one feels the quality and value of a top product
Buff High UV Protection - Australian Southern Cross(4) By: Karen Whitehead on 14 February 2017My son wanted this for sailing. It is great sun protection but he found it hot and ended up taking it off. Still, a good product.