BUG-A-SALT 3.0 Yellow
For The Pest HunterSKU:BS63-Y-EU-RETAIL PLU:152749
We are currently out of stock of this product for online orders. Please check if your local store has stock for pickup, or click NOTIFY ME and we will let you know when the product is available for shipping.
Notify me when back in stock
The BUG-A-SALT 3.0 is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter. Those who are fluent in handling equipment of this nature will appreciate custom improvements in the 3.0 such as the cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and Patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, sight is named after the famous rifleman Patridge).
The BUG-A-SALT uses ordinary table salt to Blast Away Flies in an environmentally friendly way. With no harsh chemicals or Toxic Fly Spray. However, we must warn that instead of leaving flies whole for easy cleanup, it may splatter them.
This product is perfect for hunting those pesky flies at the campsite, in the caravan, at the office or at home.
Please Note: Due to Legislative Requirements this product is not available in our New South Wales store locations.
- New Cross Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off.
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the Bug-A-Salt. It's like butter on toast.
- Snazzy orange + black fly graphics ensure all of your friends will say “Awe, I want that one!”
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets, & idiots.
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting. You can shoot the fly in the back of the neck now!
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
|Pack Dimensions||55cm(L); 19cm(W); 7cm(H)|
|Approx Shots Before Reload||80|
1 Year Warranty against faults or defects.
Please do not disassemble your BUG-A-SALT or load with anything other than Ordinary Table Salt, as this will void the warranty policy.