Darche Hi-View 1600 Roof Top Tent With Annex
Notify me when back in stock
The Hi-View 1600 RTT with Annex is a robust built unit. Constructed using a 260gsm poly/cotton ripstop canvas, the tent will perform and last, ensuring hassle free touring. The Hi-View 1600 comes complete with a large full width window, improved class leading ventilation and sky roof star gazing views. A full zip on 3- way annex, with access points to the rear of your vehicle included.
- Colour coded anodized 2.3m telescopic ladder (suits vehicles with aftermarket lifts - no additional extension required)
- Versatile 3-way 2.2 W x 2.4m L annex with additional vehicle access
- Zippered star gazing ventilation window
- Increased cross flow ventilation
- Unique full size side windows with bell all weather awning
- Super fine insect mesh
- 65mm High density mattress
- Mattress includes a removable cover with poly/cotton upper and water resistant base and sides to minimise water/moisture absorption.
- Fully seam sealed internal seams
- Laminated black 600gsm PVC transit cover with cold crack treatment
- Cast alloy frame lugs
- Alloy base with full high density insulation filling
- Adjustable tropical fly helps prevent condensation and ensures constant airflow in all conditions
- Bound canvas eliminates wicking issues
- A fine, tightly woven multiple yarn (ripstop) in both directions of the weave ensures tear strength, water proofness and abrasion resistance
- Bound canvas window loops
- Self-repairing coil zips
- Removable pack down bungee cords included
- Complete with guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions
Size: 1.6m wide x 2.4m long x 1.2m high (inner tent)
RTT Weight: 64.5kg
Annex Weight: 9.5kg
Boxed Dimensions: Approx. 160cm x 120cm x 32cm
Material: 260gsm poly/cotton ripstop canvas , 210D oxford polyester ripstop annex and fly
Annex Floor: 550gsm PVC zip off bucket floor on annex
Poles: Upgraded 25mm diameter internal frame poles
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.