Darche Hi-View 1600 Rooftop Tent with AnnexSKU:T050801621A PLU:140454
Notify me when back in stock
When travelling around Australia, the last thing you want to do is take the time to pitch your tent after a long day's journey. The Darche Hi-View 1600 Rooftop Tent with Annex is perfect for these circumstances. By fixing directly to the roof-racks on your 4WD, the Darche Hi-View 1600 Rooftop Tent with Annex is purpose designed for hassle-free adventuring. The quality is second to none, it's built to last, with longevity in mind. It's manufactured from 260gsm poly/cotton ripstop canvas and features a laminated 600gsm PVC tonneau cover to protect your tent as you tour the Australian Outback.
Each of these tents is designed with a large full-width window, with class-leading ventilation. This helps to reduce the chance of condensation greatly. Another spectacular feature is the sky roof. Who doesn't like stargazing from the bug-free comfort of their rooftop tent? The wide girth of the tent itself makes entering, via the telescopic ladder, a breeze. It's size also allows up to 3 to 4 people to sleep on the included 65mm high-density foam mattress.
Each kit includes the Roof Top Tent and the annex, which features a full zip on each of its access points. Overall, Darche has engineered a simple, yet incredibly robust tent that is sure to be the pride of any camping location!
Optional Extra: Use 2 or 4 Darche Telescopic Alloy Pole 90-230cm to create awnings from your annex doors!
- (New!) Orange Coated HD compressed alloy baseboard
- (New!) Built-in adjustable trigger lock canopy pole
- 260gsm poly/cotton ripstop canvas with 1500 PU waterproofing
- Alloy Telescopic easy action 2.3m extendable ladder (suits vehicles with aftermarket higher lifts)
- Full width 180° side windows with canopy and fine insect mesh
- Sturdy 25mm diameter internal aluminium frame
- Zippered stargazing window
- 65mm high-density open cell foam mattress with a water-resistant cover
- Adjustable tropical fly helps prevent condensation and ensures airflow
- 210 Denier Oxford Polyester 3 way entry annex with vehicle access door
- 550gsm PVC zip off bucket floor with adjustable corner anchoring points
- Laminated 600gsm PVC tonneau cover
- Built-in air vents
- Internal storage pockets
- Seam-sealed twin needle lock stitched seams
- Reinforced Bar Tack stitching on all stress points
- Stainless Steel centre hinges
- Bound canvas window loops
- Self-repairing coil zips
- Removable pack down bungee cords with 3 attachment points surrounding both side windows
- Complete with mounting kit, guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions
Dimensions: 240cm(L) x 160cm(W) x 12.5cm(H)
Annex Dimensions: 240cm(L) x 220cm(W) x 160cm(H)
Packed Dimensions: 121.5cm(L) x 163.5cm(W) x 33cm(H) (including ladder)
Tent Weight: 64.5kg
Annex Weight: 9.5kg
Tent Material: 260gsm Ripstop Polystop Canvas
Annex Material: 210D Oxford Polyester Ripstop
Transit Cover Material: 600gsm PVC
Frame Material: 25mm Internal Aluminium
Waterproof Rating: 1500 PU Waterproofing
NOTE: Darche roof top tents don't have a weight rating, the roof rack needs to be rated as this supports the roof top tent.
The ladder must always be grounded when the roof top tent is in use.
The Panorama 2 comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty