New from Darche for the Hi-View Rooftop tent range is the Darche Hi-View 1800 RTT. This extra wide and extra spacy Hi-View offers room for 3 people or is ideal for those of us who like a little extra room when sleeping. The Hi-View 1800 RTT is not only ideal for your 4WD camping set up but is also great for camper trailers. Constructed for the harsh Australian conditions this Rooftop tent is constructed using a fully seam sealed 260gsm polyester/cotton ripstop canvas and comes complete with large full-width side windows and improved class leading ventilation and sky roof gazing views.
The optional Hi-View 1800 Annex is available separately and comes in two sizes; 1.6m drop or 2.1m drop, giving you the ability to customise your setup and ensure your RTT annex is your ideal size!
Please Note: Roof Top Tent and awning poles are sold separately
- Gas strut assisted for easy setup and pack down (New)
- Coated HD compressed base board (New)
- All-weather canopy support pole (New)
- 25mm webbing pull handle to assist set up and pack down (New)
- Built-in adjustable trigger lock canopy pole (New)
- Stainless Steel centre pivoting yoke
- Adjustable tropical fly helps prevent condensation and ensures airflow
- Built-in air vents
- Internal storage pockets
- Seam sealed twin needle lock stitched seams
- Raw edges are bound with canvas, eliminates wicking issues
- Sturdy 25mm internal frame
- Full width 180° side windows with fine insect mesh
- 65mm high-density open cell foam mattress with water resistant anti-condensation cover
- Laminated 600gsm PVC tonneau cover
- Self-repairing coil zips
- Removable pack down bungee cords with 3 attachment points surrounding both side windows
Open Dimensions: 1.8m W x 2.4m L x 1.25m H (Inner Height)
Net Weight: 70kg
Pack Down Size: 1.8m W x 1.2m L x 0.3m H
The Hi-View 1800 RTT comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.