Darche Hi-View 2200 Roof Top Tent (No Annex)SKU:T050801626 PLU:140464
This clearance item is available in limited Store locations and limited quantities & CANNOT BE SHIPPED FROM STORES OR ORDERED ONLINE.
To check if your local store has stock, please call the store nearest to you to check their stock availability.
These products sell out quickly.
Notify me when back in stock
The ultimate family Roof Top Tent, the Hi-View 2200 is the largest in the Hi-View range, giving you all the room you need for your next family weekend escape or extended driving holiday.
This versatile workhorse will be your home away from home. Bush, beach or desert, youll be tucked up high and safely away from the crocs and critters in minutes with the simple set up and pack down design. Just fold out the RTT, drop the telescopic ladders and the whole family can enjoy the starry night views as you drift off under the two zippered sky windows.
Built tough for the rugged Australian landscape, the Hi-View RTT can handle whatever you can throw at it - wind, rain and the harsh Australian sun are no bother for this mighty RTT. Designed for maximum ventilation, the extra large zippered mesh windows on both sides provide exceptional airflow in warm weather without compromising on storm and sun protection. The adjustable fly and built-in air vents will see you through the rainy weather, preventing condensation and providing even more airflow, while the gusseted window awnings offer you shade on sunny days.
The Hi-View series is made from tough 260gsm ripstop polycotton canvas. This tent has an impressive PU 1500mm water rating and seam sealing that will keep you dry in extended rainy conditions, giving you great protection from the elements all year round.
The tent includes a massive family-sized 2400 x 2200 mm premium quality, high-density 65mm mattress with a removable cover and water-resistant base. There's enough room to stash your sleeping bag or doona inside, so your bed is made and waiting for you upon set up.
The insulated baseboard is made with heavy-duty compressed aluminium. The kit also includes a fully removable, durable PVC cover for protection when you're in transit. The included mounting brackets suit most commercially available flat roof racks or roof rail systems. Make sure to check the weight rating and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle with the appropriate manufacturers prior to purchase. We recommend professional installation through your local 4WD centre or ask your DARCHE dealer for advice about installation.
PLEASE NOTE: The Hi-View 2200 Annex is available as an optional extra and in two sizes; 1.6m drop or 2.1m drop, giving you the ability to customise your set-up and make sure that the RTT is an ideal size for your 4WD drive or camper trailer.
- Gas strut assisted for easy setup and pack down (New)
- Coated HD compressed baseboard (New)
- All-weather canopy support pole (New)
- 25mm wedding pull handle to assist set up and pack down (New)
- Built-In adjustable trigger lock canopy (New)
- Dual sky roof star gazing windows (New)
- Dual entry points (New)
- Twin ladder set up - Alloy telescopic easy action 2.3m extendable ladders (suits vehicles with after-market higher lifts) (New)
- Stainless steel centre pivoting yoke
- Adjustable tropical fly helps prevent condensation and ensures airflow
- Built-in air vents
- Internal storage pockets
- Seam-sealed twin needle lick stitched seams
- Raw edges are bound with canvas, eliminates wicking issues
- Sturdy 25mm internal frame
- Full width 180° side windows with fine insect mesh
- 65mm high-density open cell foam mattress with water-resistant anti-condensation cover
- Laminated 600gsm PVC tonneau cover
- Self-repairing coil zips
- Removable pack down bungee cords with 3 attachment points surrounding both side windows
- The optional Hi-View 2200 Annex (Sold Separately) is Available in 2 sizes; 1.6m Drop or 2.1m drop.
|Dimensions||240 x 220 x 120.5cm|
|Max Head Height||125cm|
|Tent Material||260gsm Ripstop Polycotton Canvas|
|Fly Material||210D Ripstop Polyester Oxford|
|Floor Material||Coated Heavy-Duty Compressed Alloy Base|
|Transit Cover||Heavy-duty 600gsm PVC with reinforced welded corners|
|Frame Material||ø25mm Aluminium|
|Canvas Waterhead Rating||1500mm|
|Fly Waterhead Rating||2000mm|
|Packed Dimensions||121.5 x 223.5 x 33cm|
The Darche Hi-View 2200 Roof Top Tent is covered by the Darche 3 year Manufacturer's Warranty