Darche Panorama 2 Roof Top Tent with AnnexSKU:T050801606A PLU:140457
Notify me when back in stock
Darche products are designed for camping, 4x4 touring, fishing, and are tried and tested by people who live and breathe these activities. With Darche's 20 year heritage in swags and tents, it was a natural evolution for them to expand its 4X4 touring offering. Constructed and engineered to specifically suit Australia’s rugged touring conditions, the Panorama 2 roof top tent features the Darche quality and design, this 4X4 Touring tent will perform and last.
The Panorama 2 is the ultimate touring roof top tent. Uniquely featuring a zippered sunroof for star gazing and enhanced air flow, its low profile pack down design aids vehicle handling whilst creating less drag. Aluminium checker plate base, frame lugs and compact centre pivoting yoke, provide exceptional strength whilst reducing weight.
Built tough with 320gsm proofed poly/cotton double pass ripstop canvas, a 550gsm PVC zip off bucket floor on the annex and 600gsm PVC tonneau cover, the Panorama 2 is incredibly durable. Additional features include a 2.3m telescopic alloy ladder and high density 50mm mattress. The Panorama 2 is engineered for adventure.
Please Note: Eclipse Side Awning and Awning poles sold separately.
- Darche’s premium “Low Profile’ pack down rooftop tent
- (New!) Orange Coated HD compressed checker-plate baseboard
- (New!) Built-in adjustable trigger lock canopy pole
- 320gsm poly/cotton ripstop canvas with 1500 PU waterproofing
- Alloy Telescopic easy action 2.3m extendable ladder (suits vehicles with aftermarket higher lifts)
- Full width 180° side windows with canopy and fine insect mesh
- Sturdy 25mm diameter internal aluminum frame
- Zippered star gazing ventilation window
- 50mm high-density open cell foam mattress with a water-resistant cover
- Adjustable tropical fly helps prevent condensation and ensures airflow
- 210 Denier Oxford Polyester 3 way entry annex with vehicle access door
- 550gsm PVC zip off bucket floor with adjustable corner anchoring points
- Laminated 600gsm PVC tonneau cover
- Built-in air vents
- Internal storage pockets
- Seam-sealed twin needle lock stitched seams
- Reinforced Bar Tack stitching on all stress points
- Stainless Steel centre hinges
- Bound canvas window loops
- Self-repairing coil zips
- Removable pack down bungee cords with 3 attachment points surrounding both side windows
- Complete with mounting kit, guy ropes, window poles, pegs and instructions
Dimensions: 240cm(L) x 140cm(W) x 125cm(H) (sleeping area)
Packed Size: 121.5cm(L) x 143.5(W) x 29(H) (including ladder)
RTT Weight: 63.6kg
Mounting: Mount plates suit roof bars up to 85mm wide & 45mm high
The Panorama 2 comes with a 24 month manufacturer's warranty