The RTM 1400 self-inflating mat is your answer to the most luxurious night's rest a rooftop tent can provide. This 80mm thick mattress has been designed to replace the existing mattress of any rooftop tent measuring 1400mm wide. The self-inflation and deflation means it doesn't interfere with an easy pack down, and allows for extra storage room of your sleeping gear.
The most important features a mat can offer you when you're on the road is comfort and support, and the RTM 1400 provides both! Open cell high density foam offers a soft and comfortable surface, with long-serving support and reliability. Another bonus of this design nips a common self-inflating issue in the bud - mould growth. The open cell design allows the foam to absorb, release, and control moisture vapour freely, which helps to resist the growth of mould. The density levels also ensures that your mat will not break down and creates excellent sound absorption, so you can say goodbye to your noisy air mattress and hello to an undisturbed night's rest.
There's no need to be precious with this mattress, the hardwearing 75D peach finished polyester top provides excellent strength and durability, so it's perfect for the frequent camper or serious 4x4 tourer. There's no comfort sacrificed with this tough design - the uniquely machined plain weave continuous filament construction is engineered to ensure this extremely durable and highly resistant to wear-and-tear fabric will not lose its soft handle over its lifetime. The high quality fabric also provides ultimate warmth for comfortable use in the colder seasons. The base of the mat also features both velcro strips and dotted non-slip PVC to keep you secured to the base of your rooftop tent throughout the night.
- Fast self-inflation/deflation valves for convenient set up
- Deflate for extra storage of sleeping gear within the rooftop tent
- 2 halves fit snug within RTT and secure to the base with Velcro strips to prevent slipping
- 2 inflation points per half for effective inflation/deflation
- Compression straps included for easy pack up and compact storage
- Highly durable construction whilst providing ultimate comfort
- Water resistant top shell to ensure easy cleaning and reduces foam moisture draw
- Repair kit included
- Periodic cleaning is recommended; fully inflate, gently wipe with soft sponge, mild detergent and lukewarm water. Allow to fully dry before storage.
Top: Hardwearing 75D peach finished polyester with PVC coating
Bottom: Non-slip PVC coating
Side: 0.45mm PVC
Inner: Open cell high density 19kg/m3 foam for added comfort and warmth ensuring a restful sleep
2 Pieces: 1180L x 1360W x 80H mm (each piece)
Total fitted in RTT: 2360L x 1360W x 80H mm
Weight Per Piece: 3.88 kg
Total Weight: 7.76 kg
The Darche RTM 1400 Mattress is covered by the Manufacturer's 12 Month Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.