Darche Superdome Swag - SingleSKU:050801209A PLU:124005
Notify me when back in stock
Darche revolutionised the swag market when they introduced the Dome style swag over 20 years ago. An authentic Australian brand known for superior quality products.
Darche has re-launched its upgraded 2014/15 Max-Treme® swag range, consisting of premium classic models and the new touring Ridgedome. All models are constructed with wax coated Max-Treme® 16oz ripstop canvas - providing strength, durability, maximum breathability and excellent water resistance. Additional standard features are 70mm high density foam mattress and refined swag design.
As part of the Max-Treme series, the famous Superdome single swag is sure to impress. Simple and modern design make this swag very popular. This swag boasts a no fuss quick and simple set up and is known for its durability and strength. Its center pole design means that the canvas doesnt rest on your body and gives you a comfortable nights sleep. The swags zippered flywire in to top of the swags makes for an easy entry and exit as well as the zippered rear wall for an alternate entry. The Superdome swag is a tough all-round swag made for all conditions and is ready for the outdoors on your next adventure.
- Wax coated Max-Treme® 100% cotton 16oz ripstop canvas
- Head dome entry with zippered mesh wall
- Half-length zip on storm cover
- Super-fine 125gsm mesh
- Heavy duty laminated 600gsm PVC bucket floor
- 70mm high-density covered foam mattress
- No. 10 easy action zips
- Premium American & Efird metric 25 cotton/poly corespun sewing thread
- 3-hoop design provides plenty of room within
- Anodized hi-tensile 8mm dia., 7001 alloy poles
- Label of Authenticity with unique Serial No.
Dimensions: 215cm L x 90cm W x 70cm H
Packed Size: 95cm L x 23cm W x 27cm H
We recommend that new Darche swags are thoroughly wet down before first use. This will ensure that your swag or tent performs well in wet weather by allowing the poly/cotton corespun thread and canvas to swell ensuring the take up of any potential leaks in the stitching.
- Do not use soap or detergents on the canvas.
- Do not store the product if wet, allow to dry first.
- To clean use a soft brush and cold water.
- Do not expose to petrol, oils or harsh chemicals.
Condensation is a natural occurrence in cold weather. In confined areas like swags and tents the body releases more moisture than the canvas can dispose of. To minimise the chance of condensation, we recommend slightly opening the window of the swag or tent to enable airflow on cold nights.
The Darche Superdome Single Swag is covered by the Darche Lifetime Warranty (exclusions apply).