Ezy Anchor Coastal ScrewSKU:AN-0002-280mm PLU:140909
Notify me when back in stock
The Ezy Anchor Coastal Screw is designed for caravanners and campers alike. Perfect for coastal areas behind the dunes, away from the beach on typically firm sandy loam soils such as Caravan Parks on the coast. for. These are not suitable for soft beach sand!
- Use your cordless drill or impact driver
- Connect the Torx driver bit to your drill/driver and secure in the chuck
- Pick up your Ezy Anchor with screw in position through the Ezy Anchor
- Connect your guy rope to the hook
- Hold the guy rope and hook together with your guiding hand
- Pick up the drill and driver in your driving hand
- Insert the Torx driver into the head of the screw
- Place drill in forward drilling position
- Commence drilling the screw downward into the earth keeping the EzyAnchor parallel to the earth so the screw penetrates at its set angle.
- Installation complete
If you are unlucky enough to hit a solid object while installing the screw, remove it and reposition in another location in proximity to the original required position.
- Using your cordless drill or impact driver connect the Torx bit driver to the screw head.
- Hold the hook and guy rope in one hand, place drill in reverse and unscrew.
- Removal complete
- 1 x 280mm Long Screw with Ezy Anchor
- Quicker & Easier Set Up and Take Down
- Family Friendly – Anyone Can Use
- High Visibility and No Sharp Edges
- Safe Against Tripping
- Security Bit to Deter Theft
- More Time to Enjoy The Outdoors
Includes: 1 x 280mm long screw with Ezy Anchor