Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival KnifeSKU:31000751 PLU:129402
Notify me when back in stock
Over 70 years since its founding and Gerber continues to grow. Still grounded in the same principles that first guided Joseph R. Gerber’s “enterprise,” Gerber is a company dedicated to making knives and tools that combine high quality materials and innovative designs that will stand up to a lifetime of use. The sleek, stainless steel sheath knives of the ’50s and ’60s (the Magnum Hunter) have given birth to today’s lightweight, open-frame clip folders (the Remix). Gerber is, however, no longer just a knife company. Multi-tools, axes, handsaws, machetes, headlamps, flashlights, survival kits, digging implements - these are the newest directions that Gerber explores with the same standards of quality and design that inform their revered knife making.
Designed by Bear and Gerber this is the ultimate survival weapon featuring a 1/2 serrated high carbon stainless steel drop point blade, emergency whistle integrated into lanyard cord, fire starter, lightweight and tough nylon sheath and diamond sharpener among others. Like everything in the Survival Series, it also includes Bear's Priorities of Survival pocket guide.
The Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Knife features an ergonomic textured rubber grip that maximises comfort and reduces slippage and a stainless steel pommer at the base of the handle for hammering.
The nylon sheath is lightwieght and mildew resistant and features a fire starter, diamond sharpener and a Bear Grylls pocket survival guide.
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel - At base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle - Integrated into lanyard cord
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Fire Starter - Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener - Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bears survival essentials
Open length: 10.0
Blade Length: 4.8
Weight: (with sheath): 14.7oz.
Weight (no sheath): 11.2oz.
The Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Knife is covered by the Gerber Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty