Grayl Geopress Purifier CartridgeSKU:940-PKG PLU:148153
Notify me when back in stock
Replacement purifier cartridges for the GEOPRESS are designed to last 350 cycles 250L. Lifespan will decline when purifying water with high levels of silt, sediment or tannins. Cartridge press time increases towards the end of the cartridge lifespan; when press time reaches 25-30 seconds, the cartridge should be replaced. Cartridge continues to protect, even as press time increases.
- Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Improves taste, smell and clarity
- Active Technology: Ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- Size: 7.3 cm H x 7.8 cm W
- Weight: 3.8 oz (108 g) Fast Flow Rate: 8 seconds per 24oz (5 liters/minute)
- Lifespan: 350 presses (250L) Shelf Life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 additional years.