Hema Camps 10 Australia Wide Spiral Book 2019SKU:9780992573287 PLU:140907
This item is only available in limited stores and limited quantities and CANNOT BE SHIPPED. To check if your local store has stock, please click "Find In Store" or give them a call.
Notify me when back in stock
The Hema Camps 10 Australia Wide Spiral Book 2019 is the latest edition by Hema which features more sites than ever before! This gives campers, caravanners, 4WD enthusiasts, road trippers and other travellers more places to pull up and stay for the night. To help you navigate your way, the Camps 10 includes Hema road atlas maps that cover all of Australia, with each campsite pinpointed and referenced on the maps! There are over 3,950 pet-friendly campsites, making it easy to discover Australia without having to leave your furry buddy behind.
What's New in Camps 10?
- Added an extra 948 sites, so you are now able to access over 4,950 camping listings and 925 public dump points
- Existing sites have been revisited to ensure all info is up to date
- New photos have been added
- Closed and unsuitable sites have been removed
- Map customisation for easier reading
- State by state site indexing
Campsite Listing Features
Each site listing in the book contains:
- Site name
- Location with address details
- Site classification
- Map reference by Hema maps
- GPS coordinates
- Site facilities available including toilets, disabled facilities, if shade is available, fireplace provided, fees payable, Big Rig suitable identifier, powered site available, nice views or lookouts, mobile phone reception and if pets are allowed