Keen Targhee II WP Mid Mens Boots - Raven Tortoise Shell - Size 9 USSKU:2131013265100090 PLU:140363
This item is only available in limited stores and limited quantities and CANNOT BE SHIPPED FROM STORES.
To check if your local store has stock, please click "Find In Store" or we suggest giving them a call to double-check their stock levels.
These products sell out quickly.
Notify me when back in stock
The KEEN Targhee II WP Mid Mens Boots - Raven Tortoise Shell offers a comfortable and supportive shoe for all-day comfort on the trail! It's breathable and waterproof, and the removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed has arch support for all-day comfort.
The mesh lining keeps feet feeling cool and dry. The Keen.Dry technology is a proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in. The metatomical footbed design is an internal support mechanism that is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot. The NXT clean sport helps natural odour control whilst the non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace!
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed with arch support for all-day comfort
- Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- ESS shank offers lightweight support
- Contoured heel lock for a more secure fit
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- Cleansport NXT for eco odour control
Material: Waterproof nubuck leather upper, removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed with arch support for all-day comfort
Care: To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter colour leathers, we recommend using a shoe cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops
If your shoe measurement falls between two sizes – select the larger size.
Measure the length of your foot by placing a ruler flat on the ground and measure from your big toe to the back of your heel.