Marmot Hiking Tent - Catalyst - 2 Person - Rusted Orange/Cinder
Notify me when back in stock
The Marmot Catalyst is the perfect livable tent and is still lightweight. The Catalyst performs well in all conditions, hot, cold, wind and rain, whatever you can throw at it. Ideal hiking and backpacking tent with its lightweight design. Take the Marmot Catalyst with you on your next hiking trip.
Designed as a roomy, livable tent that is still light in weight, the freestanding Catalyst 2P has all the ideal features for a casual camping trip, like a seam-taped catenary cut floor, color-coded poles for easy set-up and two D-shaped doors, along with enough room and pockets to stash and organize all your necessary gear.
- Two D Shaped Doors/Two Vestibules. Free Standing Design
- Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Footprint Included
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- HD Velocity 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
Weight: 5lbs 3oz (2360g)
Tent Floor Fabric: 68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R
Tent Canopy Fabric: 40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R | 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta F/R
Tent Fly Fabric: 68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 1500mm F/R
Tent Vestibule Area(s): 9.5 sq ft, 0.88 sq m | 6.7 sq ft, 0.62 sq m
Tent Floor Area: 32.5 sq ft, 3.0 sq m
Tent Dimensions: 44 x 53 x 88in, 109 x 135 x 224cm
Tent Pole Data: 3 / Velocity 8.5mm / Velocity HD 9mm
Tent Min Weight (Poles, Body, Fly): 4lbs 11oz (2130g)
Tent Max Weight: 5lbs 3oz (2360g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.