Marmot Hiking Tent - Tungsten - 2 Person - Blaze/Steel
Notify me when back in stock
The Marmot Tungsten does not disappoint. The Tungsten performs well in all conditions, hot, cold, wind and rain conditions whatever you throw at it. Perfect for hiking and backpacking with its minimal pack size and weight. Take the Marmot Tungsten with you on your next adventure.
The Tungsten blends durability, roominess and intuitive livable designs to create a tent that will log mile after mile with you. Dual doors allow easy entry and exit with vestibule storage space around both doors. Footprint included.
- Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure Provides more Livable Space
- Footprint Included
- One D Shaped Door, One Vestibule
- Sleeping Zone Pre-Bends Create Vertical Walls and a More Roomy Sleeping Area
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Free-Standing Design
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Color Coded Easy Pitch Clips, Poles and Fly
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC Press-Fit Poles
Tent Floor Fabric: 68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R
Tent Canopy Fabric: 40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R | 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta F/R
Tent Fly Fabric: 68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 1500mm F/R
Tent Vestibule Area(s): 9.8 sq ft, 0.90 sq m | 5.2 sq ft, 0.48 sq m
Tent Floor Area: 32 sq ft, 3.0 sq m
Tent Dimensions: 41 x 54 x 88in, 104 x 137 x 224cm
Tent Pole Data: 3 / DAC Press-Fit 9.0mm / Velocity 8.5mm
Tent Min Weight (Poles, Body, Fly): 4lbs 13oz (2211g)
Tent Max Weight: 5lbs 4oz (2400g)
Tent Packed Size (In Stuff Sack): 18 x 7in (45.7 x 17.8cm)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.