Marmot Hiking Tent - Tungsten - 3 Person - Blaze/Steel
Notify me when back in stock
The Marmot Tungsten does not disappoint. The Tungsten performs well in all conditions, hot, cold, wind and rain conditions whatever you throw at it. Perfect for hiking and backpacking with its minimal pack size and weight. Take the Marmot Tungsten with you on your next adventure.
Maximum room, comfortable sleep — the Tungsten 3P utilizes intelligent designs, durable fabrics and weather-enduring features, like taped seams, to create a more livable, functional tent that compliments life on the trail. Footprint included.
- Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure Provides more Livable Space
- Footprint Included - Use Shiny (Coated) Side Up
- Two D Shaped Doors / Two Vestibules
- Sleeping Zone Pre-Bends Create Vertical Walls and a More Roomy Sleeping Area
- Strategic Clip Placement Provides Larger Interior Volume
- Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
- Free-Standing Design
- Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
- Color Coded Easy Pitch Clips, Poles and Fly
- Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
- Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
- Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
- DAC Press-Fit Poles
Tent Floor Fabric: 68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R
Tent Canopy Fabric: 40d 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh F/R | 68d 100% Polyester Taffeta F/R
Tent Fly Fabric: 68d Polyester Taffeta 190T 1800mm F/R
Tent Vestibule Area(s): 10.6 sq ft, 0.98 sq m | 7.8 sq ft, 0.72 sq m
Tent Floor Area: 41.3 sq ft, 3.8 sq m
Tent Dimensions: 46 x 66 x 90in, 117 x 168 x 229cm
Tent Pole Data: 3 / DAC Press-Fit 9.0mm / Velocity 8.5mm
Tent Min Weight (Poles, Body, Fly): 5lbs 15oz (2693g)
Tent Max Weight: 6lbs 5oz (2880g)
Tent Packed Size (In Stuff Sack): 22 x 8in (56 x 20.3cm)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.