MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Tracks - Black
Notify me when back in stock
Maxtrax is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that's easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels, ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck! The Maxtrax takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on Maxtrax sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy. The Maxtrax stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding or four-wheel drive touring gear. Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, Maxtrax provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap around a 33-inch tyre without breaking. The Maxtrax have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help you get unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your Maxtrax.
PLEASE NOTE: Actual colour may vary slightly from images shown.
- Serious traction
- Huge footprint
- When inverted, the underside of the ramps on either end of the MAXTRAX can be used as a shovel to clear debris from around the tyres and underbody components prior to attempting the recovery
- Large lugs on the bottom surface of the Maxtrax bite into the ground to provide sure-footed grip
- Comfortable handles
- Unique keyhole features designed for linking, pegging or mounting your Maxtrax using our range of specially designed accessories
- Maxtrax were designed in Australia by multi-Australian Design Award-winning industrial designers
- Built to last
- Tested by experts
- Deep structural beams running the length of the Maxtrax easily bear the weight of a fully-laden 4WD over soft terrain
- Maxtrax nest tightly together for ease of storage and transport, and to provide increased load capability
- Proudly invented, designed, made, tested and owned by Australians
UPC/ISBN: 9 342256 000016
Dimensions: 1150mm L x 330mm W x 85mm H
Stacking Height: 85mm each set
Weight: 3.4kg each
The MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Tracks is covered by the Maxtrax Lifetime Warranty against faulty materials and workmanship
Reviews of MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Tracks
MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Tracks - Lime Green(5) By: Jodie on 1 June 2019Haven't had to use them so can't review the product. However, the speed of delivery, price and service we received from tent world has been very positive and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for all your camping needs.
MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Tracks - Titanium Grey(5) By: Kathleen Brooks on 2 March 2019Very prompt service know concerns with product recommend your company very reliable
MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Tracks - Black(5) By: Maree Wilson on 6 December 2018Very pleased with the product. Service was great too. Prompt delivery & good communication
MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Tracks - FJ Blue(5) By: Mike Lovell on 23 July 2018Tentworld offers a great range of high quality products and responsive service at very competitive prices. We recently purchase MaxTrax plus a carry bag and telltales plus a 3m sand flag - they were delivered quickly and in mint condition.
MAXTRAX MKII Recovery Tracks - FJ Blue(5) By: Tony Vaughan on 14 April 2018Tentworld provided excellent service and delivery of my new MaxTrax. Sexy blue this time to distinguish them from others. From order to receipt, Tentworld has been exceptional. I live in far north Queensland and normally have to wait a week or more for items, but Tentworld were on the ball and it took only 3 days. As for the Maxtrax, they are a quality product, great to see Tentworld supporting Australian owned and produced gear.