Maxtrax Xtreme Recovery Tracks - Desert TanSKU:MTXXDT PLU:147413
Notify me when back in stock
The multi-award-winning Maxtrax Xtreme is the most advanced 4WD recovery track ever made, featuring 88 replaceable hard-anodised alloy teeth moulded into a heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon recovery track.
Maxtrax Xtreme is manufactured in Australia using Maxtrax's secret recipe; a heavy-duty, super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon; the same material that has been used for the Maxtrax MK2 for almost a decade. All 88 alloy teeth are hard-anodised to protect against corrosion in harsh, saltwater or muddy environments. As the alloy is significantly harder and more-durable than the rubber compound found in tyres and more resistant to wear from a spinning tyre than any polymer available today, you can expect a more aggressive grip into the tyre tread pattern and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy; which not only makes Maxtrax Xtreme the most-durable recovery track on the market, but also the fastest.
PLEASE NOTE: Actual colour may vary slightly from images shown.
- Australian designed, engineered and manufactured
- 88 replaceable anodised alloy teeth; designed for XTREME users
- Safe and easy recovery from sand, mud, snow and slush
- Made from super tough engineering grade reinforced Nylon
- Compatible with MAXTRAX MKII and MAXTRAX mini
- Proven, patent-pending, multi-award-winning design
- Weight: 9kg/20lbs per pair
- Six glove-friendly handles
- Lifetime warranty
- A variety of mounting and carrying options are available
Dimensions: 120 x 35 x 10cm
Maxtrax back their confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.