OZtrail Blaxland Camper -5C Sleeping BagSKU:SBH-BLC-C PLU:135408
Notify me when back in stock
The OZtrail Blaxland Camper Sleeping Bag is part of the OZtrail Holiday Series. This series offers a great range of all-purpose and well-styled sleeping bags. Economically designed to suit a variety of Australian and New Zealand campers, these bags come in a number of styles, temperature ratings and colours - great for that weekend away!
The OZtrail Blaxland Camper Sleeping Bag has a small carry size, a minimum rating of -5°C and is perfect for your next camping, hiking and other outdoor adventures! Weighing in at approx. 1.5kg, this sleeping bag is incredibly light. It has an off-set laminated construction to eliminate cold spots and maximise loft, a full-length auto-lock zip that's fully adjustable to lock in any desired place, and also a velcro closure at the top of the zip in order to allow the sleeping bag to remain closed even when the zip is open.
PLEASE NOTE: Colours as pictured, on a Lucky Dip basis.
- Twin layers of Non-allergenic ExoTherm® X Fill for great insulating properties
- 100% Polyester outer shell
- Comfortable & durable Airweave polycotton liner
- Coil zip for long-lasting trouble-free operation
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Zip draft tube to minimise cold air entering
- Stuff sack included
Dimensions: 80 x 190cm
Packed Size: 24cm diameter x 37cm
Temperature Rating: -5°C
Fill Type: ExoTherm Xt
Fill Weight: 2 x 150gsm
Lining: Airweave Poly Cotton
Outer Shell Fa: 170T polyester
The OZtrail Blaxland Camper -5C Sleeping Bag is covered by the OZtrail 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Against Defects of Material or Manufacture