OZtrail Camper 6 Camper Trailer Tent
Notify me when back in stock
The OZtrail Camper 6 Camper Trailer Tent is the smallest in the range from OZtrail but still packed with great features. Made from high quality ripstop canvas and PVC vinyl materials, the Camper 6 is perfect for all season camping from tropical to cold climates.
Spacious side folding design allowing access to camper tailgate or to trailer via under-bed panel or by lifting baseboard. Ideal for small cars to tow effortlessly – easily set up by one person in just minutes.
Ideal for couples or a small family – easy to tow with a small car. A great way to get started with a Camper Trailer tent. Simple one-person setup so you can escape for a weekend, or longer – effortlessly!
NOTICE: Camper Trailer Top Tents are very heavy. Currently these are only available via customer collection in Brisbane. Collection is available Monday - Friday, with a 2 day turn around time required.
- Sleeps up to 4 in comfort
- Split level, side-folding design fits 6’x4’ trailer
- Convenient 2 door access to sleeping and living quarters
- Complete shelter with SatProof™ 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof™ 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
- Tough PVC vinyl floor engineered and designed for Aussie conditions
- Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Fully galvanised rigidity enhanced tent frame & awning poles
- Reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with front sail track and bungee style quick release fastening system
- Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
- DuoDoor™ so you can open canvas & mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
- 10 cm deep open cell high density extra-large double foam mattress with removable, zipoff washable poly-cotton mattress cover
- Bedroom Exclusive Package:
- Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry and protects from condensation
- Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories
- Lightweight but strong ladder for easy access to bedroom
- Removable large front awning featuring Draft-Block™ fastening system for attachment of optional (at extra cost) ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and/ or heavy duty PVC floor
- Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate and gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where optional (at extra cost) sunroom and floor are installed
- Commune Awning allowing 2 awnings to be joined to form one large room – connect another Camper 6 or Camper 7, or an OZtrail 10x8, 12x9 or Chateau 10 Cabin Tent
- Gas Tilt Attachment Kit available (at extra cost) to enable your camper to tilt, open and top load
- Awning poles, pegs and ropes included
- All mounting hardware included
- Designed for trailer height of approximately 850 mm on a 6’x4’ trailer (not included)
Colour: Blue / Beige
Design: Spacious side folding design allowing access to camper tailgate or to trailer via under-bed panel or by lifting baseboard. Ideal for small cars to tow effortlessly – easily set up by one person in just minutes.
Sleeps: 4 Adults in comfort
Canvas: Walls: 340 gsm SatProof 600+ Ripstop Canvas. Roof: 340 gsm SatProof 800+ silver impregnated canvas for superior waterproofing, anti-mould & UV protection.
Floor: Heavyweight 460 gsm PVC vinyl.
Baseboard: Marine grade plywood tent baseboard for long term durability
Trailer Access: Access the trailer by either the access door under the mattress or by tilting up the entire camper trailer tent (optional gas strut lift kit required)
Door: DuoDoor™ - combines mesh & canvas zippered panels allowing effortless access by operating a single zip. Easy Step D Door – Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
Mesh Windows: No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
Environmental Control: Large No-See-Um mesh windows and Duo Door allowing you to open door or window independently with easy single zip access. 4 internal window flaps and 1 external window flap for complete ventilation control.
- Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry & protects from condensation
- Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories from the roof
- Strong, lightweight tube section ladder for easy access.
Ladder: Lightweight tube section ladder makes it easy to access bedroom
Zips: #8 Coil zips for windows #10 Coil zips for door
Climate Rating: All season - Tropical through to Cold.
Pole System: Galvanised steel poles with simple one-person setup.
Pegs & Guy Ropes: Pre-attached guy ropes & sturdy pegs included.
12V Ready: Lantern loop to hang lights / accessories
Awning: Removable zip-off large front awning featuring quick fastening Draft-Block system. Awning poles provided. Commune Awning design allows you to connect to the awning of another OZtrail Camper 6, Camper 7, 10 x 8, 12 x 9 or Chateau 10 Cabin Tent creating a huge communal living space.
Sunroom: Ready for ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and heavy duty PVC floor (optional at extra cost) to enclose awning creating an additional fully enclosed room. Continuous Velcro sunroom attachment for maximum strength & integrity.
Tailgate Cover: Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate & gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where optional (at extra cost) ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and floor are installed.
Dimensions: Tent floor area: 205 x 330 cm
Tent head height: 220 cm
Awning floor area: 240 x 300 cm
Mattress size: 200 x 145 cm
Weight: 100 kg
Camper Top Size: 210 x 155 x 25 cm
Trailer Size: Suits 6’ x 4’ (180 x 120 cm) trailer with approximately 85 cm height.
Cover: 620 gsm heavy duty PVC dust cover. Front sail track and bungee style quick release fastening system
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
Reviews of OZtrail Camper 6 Camper Trailer Tent
OZtrail Camper 6 Camper Trailer Tent(5) By: len on 13 May 2017I ordered this online from the Brisbane store and had it sent to Adelaide. The staff at tent world were very helpful and the Oztrail 6 camper tent is excellent. Very well designed and manufactured. It will be great for warm climates as well as cool by the look of it and bug proof. I had this fitted to my new 6x4 trailer from SA Trailers who also did a fantastic job. Just waiting for the sunroom ( which is extra ) to be on special and I will order one.