OZtrail Deluxe 3.0 Gazebo V4 - Hydro Flow - BlueSKU:MPG-D30B-D PLU:145424
Notify me when back in stock
The OZtrail Deluxe 3.0 Gazebo V4 - Hydro Flow is known as Australia's favourite gazebo! A reliable shade for weekend trips away and a favourite for market stalls and shelters, the Deluxe 3.0 has a tough yet durable and easy to set up gazebo frame that has reinforced cross gables for increased strength in windy conditions. The Silver Coated UVTex 2000 sun tough canopy treatment not only protects the canopy from harsh UV rays, it also acts as a waterproof barrier. The oversized moulded button allows for easily switching the height adjustment to one of the three possible settings.
The OZtrail Deluxe 3.0 Gazebo V4 - Hydro Flow is portable, quick to erect powder coated frame, making it a favourite for backyard BBQ shelter, and has an externally bound roof line seam to provide the tension in the canopy. The large roof vents allow for improved ventilation and wind dissipation, while the leg sections have a two-stage system for a space conscious pack size. The triple-layer (600 deniers) polyester reinforcing points in key wearing locations target specific points to protect the canopy material! With a heavy-duty wheeled carry bag for easy transportation and protected storage, the OZtrail Deluxe 3.0 is perfect for your next adventure!
Now featuring OZtrail's Hydro Flow Anti-Ponding Bars, this latest update solves one of the prominent issues with Gazebo's: water pooling in the canopy corners during a downpour.
- New Hydro Flow Anti Ponding Bars to create tension to prevent water pooling in the canopy corners
- 300 x 300cm ground and canopy coverage
- Fire retardant 300 Denier UVtex treated polyester canopy with internal silver coating that blocks more than 98% of UV radiation
- Certified by Australian Engineers to Building Code of Australia for sufficiency of design for temporary shade structures
- High quality powder coated steel folding frame with ABS componentry for strength
- Triple layer 600 Denier polyester reinforcing points in key wear locations
- Heavy duty 32mm tubular steel leg sections with a two stage system for a space conscious pack size
- Oversized moulded buttons for easy height adjustment
- Externally bound roof line seams to improve tension int he canopy and large roof vents for improved and wind dissipation
- Heavy duty wheeled carry bag for easy transportation and protected storage
- Portable, quick to erect powder coated frame with no assembly required
Dimensions (Canopy Size): 300cm x 300cm
Height: 335cm overall height. 3 position height adjustment - 193cm, 208cm, or 223cm head clearance.
Packed Size: 160cm x 26cm x 21cm
Material: 300 denier fabric thickness, Silver Coated UVTex 2000 sun tough canopy. UVTex treatment not only protects the canopy from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a waterproof barrier.
Frame: Heavy duty 32mm powder coated steel legs with 3 position push button height adjustment. DLX frame style with reinforced cross gables for increased strength.
Certifications: Passes US fire retardant standard CPAI-84, certified by Australian Engineers to Building Code of Australia for sufficiency of design for temporary shade structures
Carry Bag: Wheeled carry bag included
The OZtrail Deluxe 3.0 Gazebo is covered by the OZtrail 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture