OZtrail Fast Frame Cruiser 420 Cabin Tent
Notify me when back in stock
The Cruiser Fast Frame tents are ready to hit the open road with you. The cap fly design keeps the pack weight down, and makes ventilation a massive performance feature of these tents. And, all that without compromising on strength or durability. Ideal for tropical areas where, even in cooler months you don't want too much warm air trapped in your tent.
- RipStop Polyester Fly - A 100% polyester 150 denier ripstop fabric, enhanced by a UVTex® treatment.
- DrySeam - Factory taped seams keep your tent weatherproof by preventing seam leakage.
- PosiBrace - Securely fasten your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
- Laminated Welded Corners - A unique construction using a multi-layered heavy duty PE lamination that is welded instead of stitched at high stress points in the floor of your tent, delivering an exceptional waterproofness and durability.
- DryFloor - A heavy duty floor with a bucket design for extra waterproofness at ground level.
- Polyester Inner - A 100% polyester 150 Denier Ripstop fabric that keeps you cool and dry in hot or humid conditions.
- No-See-Um Mesh - A high quality fine mesh panel that provides complete insect protection.
- Fast Frame System - Heavy gauge 16/20mm steel frame with non-corrosive plastic hubs provides quick set up, greater strength and improved water shedding.
- Awning Poles - Convert a door or window into an awning for extra shade around your tent
- Tentsile Loop - Shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability and longer life.
- DryGuard Plus - Windows are protected from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro® together.
- Easy Step D Doors - A generously sized door with lower door sills to prevent tripping.
- Duo Door - A door with mesh and fabric zippered panels allowing single zip effortless access.
- Power Cord Access and Storage - Power cord access point, light attachment point, wall organiser pocket and loft organiser included. Media storage pocket can be purchased as an optional extra.
Colour: Green / Beige
Design: Designed to be super easy to set up – simply peg out the four corners, extend the corner poles and the tent will stand up before you. Finally, draw the fly over the inner tent, set up your awning and relax! Ideal for touring where you’re putting your tent up and down each day or for someone who prefers to spend less time setting up and more time relaxing. Large front awning for plenty of shade, spreader bar for awning included. A lightweight design makes it easy to carry to your campsite too.
Sleeps: 8 Adults in comfort
Fly: 150 Denier rip stop polyester material.Silver Coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier. Factory heat taped seams keep the tent waterproof by preventing seam leakage. Posi-Brace™ securely fastens your fly to the tent with these Velcro® attachment points.
Inner Tent: 150 denier polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects. Tensile Tab™ with J-Hooks keeps the poles firmly in position during periods of high wind while Tensile Loops™ act as shock absorbers at the peg down and guy rope points for greater stability and durability.
Floor: Heavy Duty DryFloor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.
Door: Easy Step D Door – Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
Pole System: Heavy gauge 16/20 mm steel frame with non-corrosive plastic hubs provides quick sest up, greater strength and improved water shedding. 3 Awning poles provided.
Mesh Windows: No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
Environmental Control: Large mesh walls on the inner tent allow for great flow through ventilation. Large windows are built into the outer tent to allow you to completely control the climate. DryGuard™ Plus protects windows from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together
Climate Rating: Ideal for moderate to tropical conditions.
Pegs & Guy Ropes: Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes.
12V Ready: 1 centrally located lantern hook. Power cord access flap. Velcro Power Cord holders.
Tent floor area: 420 cm x 240 cm
Tent head height: 195 cm
Weight: 18.4 kg
Pack Size: 116 x 27 x 27 cm
The OZtrail Cruiser 420 Cabin Fast Frame Tent is covered by a12-month manufacturer's warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
Reviews of OZtrail Fast Frame Cruiser 420 Cabin Tent
OZtrail Fast Frame Cruiser 420 Cabin Tent(5) By: Darren Gumm on 15 March 2019Got this one to replace one we lost in the Sydney storms in October last year. Used to Canberra day weekend. Very happy, fast up fast down and great storage bags with excellent room to get it back in.
OZtrail Fast Frame Cruiser 420 Cabin Tent(5) By: firstname.lastname@example.org on 24 November 2018One particular pole was stiff and never clicked in. Went into a tentworld a week later and they exchanged it, the new one we got is clearly a upgrade model. Upset we didn't get this one to begin with considering it was only a week old