OZtrail Gibson 12V Air CompressorSKU:4WD-AC045-E PLU:133491
This item is only available in limited stores and limited quantities and CANNOT BE SHIPPED FROM STORES.
To check if your local store has stock, please click "Find In Store" or we suggest giving them a call to double-check their stock levels.
These products sell out quickly.
Notify me when back in stock
The Oztrail 12V Gibson Air Compressor can inflate an average 4WD tyre from beach driving pressure to road pressure in approximately 4 minutes. In a compact carry size it is still all the capacity you will need at home or touring. This handy little compressor can pump up to 45L per minute and runs from 12V. Featuring a heavy duty cast alloy 30 mm cylinder bore, a 0.4 HP motor and a very high 150 PSI pressure ceiling. Built in safety thermal overload protects you from running your compressor to hot. The rubberised dampner point reduces the vibration and noise created by the compressor and an 8 meter air hose comes included. The air compressor is powered by a 3 meter power cable that connects with a cigarette lighter. Featuring quick release and positive connection brass fittings with 3 valve adapters and an inline radial pressure guage that reads up to 150 PSI. This comes complete with a convenient carry bag, ideal for taking touring or camping.
- Inflates the average 4WD tyre from beach pressures to road pressures approximately 4 minutes
- Heavy duty cast alloy 30mm cylinder bore
- .4 HP motor
- 45L per minute of flow
- Very high 150 PSI pressure ceiling
- Built in safety thermal overload protects you from running your compressor to hot
- Rubberised dampner point reduce the vibration and noise created by the compressor
- 8 meter air hose included
- 3 meter power cables with cigarette lighter
- Quick release and positive connection brass fittings - includes 3 valve adapters
- Inline radial pressure gauge that reads up to 150 PSI
- Carry bag included
Length: 28 cm
Width: 23 cm
Height: 14 cm
Weight: 4.1 kg
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.