OZtrail Lawson Camper -5 Sleeping Bag
Notify me when back in stock
The OZtrail Lawson Camper -5 Sleeping Bag is part of OZtrail's Adventure sleeping bag series. These bags are designed with the avid outdoors person in mind. Constructed to keep you insulated from the elements, and with added features, they perform above and beyond. Using comfortable soft-touch materials, generous sizing, and superb insulation performance, these sleeping bags are a quality investment.
The OZtrail Lawson Camper -5 Sleeping Bag is a rectangular performance sleeping bag. With superior hollow fibre insulation properties, it comes rated to -5°C! It includes advanced features such as a chest collar and draft tubes to ensure a warm sleep. Two bags can be joined together to create a double size sleeping bag.
PLEASE NOTE: Colour as pictured.
- Non-allergenic hollow fibre ExoTherm Xr fill
- 70D 100% Polyester outer shell
- Performance temperature rating
- Draft tubes over zips keep cold air out
- Eziglide zip guard helps prevent the zip from snagging
- Chest collar helps to keep you warmer by preventing the loss of warm air
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Compression bag included
Dimensions: 75 x 190cm
Packed Size: 24cm x 35cm
Temperature Rating: -5°C
Outer Shell Fabric: 210T Ripstop polyester
Inner Fabric: Polycotton liner
Filling: 2 x 150gsm ExoTherm Xr
Carry Bag: 210D Polyester compression bag with double webbing straps supplied
The OZtrail Lawson Camper -5 Sleeping Bag is covered by the OZtrail 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Against Defects of Material or Manufacture
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.