Oztrail Lumos 10 Person Fast Frame Tent
Built in LED LightingSKU:10000118 PLU:147068
Notify me when back in stock
The brand new Oztrail Lumos 10 Person Fast Frame Tent features the fastest system for pitching allowing a setup in minutes. With a 3 multi room footprint it offers enough space for large families or friends on shorter trips. Zippered internal dividers allow for private bedrooms. There is a large front easy step door with a full side awning with removable wind breaks for additional shade.The triple hub frame gives maximum horizontal headroom. The Tent also features so-see-um mesh panels throughout for insect protection. This model also includes a zippered access port for integrating ducted heaters or air-conditioners. The tent also comes with an oversized and easy to stuff carry bag.
With 3 large bedrooms sized to fit queen and double stretchers and airbeds this tent provides more than enough space to sleep the family in comfort.
There is a blockout coating on the fly to block light and reduce heat in summer. Great for when you want to sleep in.
The Lumos series features a 750 lumen LED light system powered by either 4 D Cell Batteries (not included) or any USB battery pack. USB connections are included for your convenience.
- Suits 10 People
- Blockout Coating on fly for reduced heat and light
- 750 Lumen LED light system - 4 D cell batteries or USB battery pack compatible (Batteries not included)
- Awning supported with an internal pole
- Fast Frame system, allowing set up in minutes
- Triple Hub Frame system for enhanced headroom, internal space and strength
- 3000mm waterhead rated Ripstop polyester fly
- Large front door with rear and side doors
- 2-to-1 guy ropes
- Heavy duty PVC coated Polyoxford floor
- Full side awning with removable wind breaks
- ClimaTech Vents to enhance ventilation inside the tent
- Color coded front/rear Fly locator webbing
- Internal storage pockets
- 10 awning poles supplied
- Zippered internal dividers allow for private bedrooms
- No-See-Um Mesh panels throughout for total insect protection
- Zippered access port for integrating tent heaters or air conditioners
- Oversized and easy to stuff carry bag
Dimensions: 600cm x 220cm x 200cm (L x W x H)
Tent Room Dimensions: 180 x 220 cm (End rooms) 240 x 220cm (Middle room)
Head Height: 200cm
Pack Size: 116cm x 34cm x 34cm (L x W x H )
Weight: 34 Kilos
Sleeps: 10 adults (6 in comfort)
Fly: 3000mm waterhead rated Ripstop polyester fly
Floor: Heavy Duty PVC coated Polyoxford floor
Awning Poles: 10 awning poles included
Lighting System - Run times*:
- Night setting – 35 lumens up to 250 hours
- Medium setting – 300 lumens up to 110 hours
- High setting – 750 lumens up to 50 hours
*The above runtimes will vary depending on the brand and battery type.
The tent is covered by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty against defects of material or manufacture.