OZtrail Mountain View -7 Hooded Sleeping Bag
Notify me when back in stock
The OZtrail Mountain View -7 Hooded Sleeping Bag is rated to -7°C, making it perfect for your outdoor adventure! The extra wide body provides more comfort while the chest collar helps to keep you warmer by preventing the loss of warm air. The ExoTherm is a high quality hollow fibre that has had its surface area increased dramatically through two processes; firstly the fibres are crimped so they have a powerful lofting ability, secondly the fibres are twisted together in pairs offering even more surface area to trap warm air. The result is a high loft fill that captures a large volume of warm air and restricts its movement offering remarkable levels of insulation.
PLEASE NOTE: Colours as pictured, on a Lucky Dip basis.
- Non-allergenic hollow fibre ExoTherm fill has outstanding insulating properties
- Luxury flannel lined inner
- Performance temperature rating
- Draft tubes over zips keep cold air out
- Overlapping zips
- #5 coil zip with auto-lock zipper
- Zip guard helps prevent the zip from snagging
- Chest collar helps to keep you warmer by preventing the loss of warm air
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Cap top compression bag included
Design: A rectangular performance sleeping bag without a hood and superior hollow fibre insulation properties. Rated to -7°C, it includes advanced features such as a chest collar and draft tubes to ensure a warm sleep
Dimensions: 80cm x 220cm
Pack Size: 24cm dia x 40cm
Carry Bag: 210D polyester cap top compression bag
Minimum Temperature Rating: -7°C
Outer Shell Fabric: 210T ripstop polyester
Inner Fabric: Cotton flannel
Filling: 2 x 160gsm ExoTherm synthetic hollow fibre fill
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.