OZtrail Outback Comforter Sleeping Bag
Notify me when back in stock
The complete camp bedding in a bag. Tailored to fit snugly onto your queen camping mattress. With soft touch flannel poly/cotton lining and all cotton outer the non-allergenic polyester filling is quilted into position to ensure even distribution and warmth.
- ExoTherm® Ultra Fill
- Fitted valance pockets to ensure a snug and secure fit to your mattress
- Hard wearing 100% cotton outer shell
- Soft touch flannel poly/cotton inner lining for added sleep comfort and a nice warm feeling when you jump in
- 300 gsm high loft hollow chamber polyester fibre to trap warm air providing superior insulation and heat retention
- To remove any cold spots caused by the quilt sewing lines, the 300 gsm of polyester insulation is made up of two offset layers of 150 gsm ensuring even warmth throughout
- Zips down both sides to allow ease of use from either side.
- Rugged and secure auto-lock full length zips for easy access
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Eziglide zip guard helps prevent the zips from snagging
- Convenient carry bag for easy transport, pack away and storage.
Minimum Temperature Rating: -5°C
Valance Pocket: Tailored valance pocket designed to fit snugly & securely to your queen size mattress or Anywhere Bed.
Outer shell fabric: Cotton
Inner fabric: Flannel cotton
Filling: 2 x 150 gsm ExoTherm® Ultra synthetic hollow fibre fill. ExoTherm® Ultra offers superior insulation with its hollow tubular fibres. The large surface area of the hollow fibres trap vital insulating air throughout the dense layer of fibres.
Zipper: 2 x #8 Coil zips with auto-lock zipper. Velcro closure at top helps keep bag closed when unzipped. Auto-lock zippers. Eziglide zip guard prevents the zippers snagging during operation
Dimensions: 150 x 200 cm
Weight: 5.0 kg
Pack Size: 39 cm x 39 cm x 53 cm
Carry Bag: 210D Polyester rectangular carry bag
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
Reviews of OZtrail Outback Comforter Sleeping Bag
OZtrail Outback Comforter Sleeping Bag(5) By: Ivor Evans on 4 May 2017I have used this sleeping bag singularly when the temp was 3°C and it was quite warm - a comfortable nights sleep.
OZtrail Outback Comforter Sleeping Bag(5) By: Zebulon Jones on 23 April 2017Looks great fast service
OZtrail Outback Comforter Sleeping Bag(5) By: Ray Azzopardi on 7 April 2017The sleeping bag arrived when tentworld promised it would, off to a good start. we have used this once and it was comfortable, warm, easily fitted over the mattress and was very easy to get in and out of, overall very happy.
OZtrail Outback Comforter Sleeping Bag(5) By: Gavin on 27 March 2017Tried out the Outback Comforter over the weekend on a camping trip to Jervis Bay, NSW. The sleeping bag stayed in place for 2 nights due to the clever "fitted sheet" type design that hangs on tight to our double blow-up matress. Although the weather was mild, it was very warm and comfortable. I would recommend this product to others.
OZtrail Outback Comforter Sleeping Bag(5) By: Andrew Yager on 28 December 2016I bought this for my girlfriend and I and we love it. The flannel inner is super soft, cotton outer is nice and quiet and the whole thing is amazingly warm. Perfect to go on an air mattress as the bottom layer insulates from any coolness coming from below. I wouldn't say it's particularly compact when packed up but fine for car based camping and still better than a whole sheet and doona set or even two sleeping bags. Shipping was also lighting fast and great communication from tentworld.