OZtrail Outback Cooker
New Model - Steel BodySKU:OCI-OBC-C PLU:145437
Notify me when back in stock
OZtrail Outback Cooker is a steel bodied portable wood fired stove, and was designed with the outback cooker in mind. The Outback Cooker provides you with an ideal way to enjoy the warmth, and cooking features of an open fire without having to use the same amount of timber.
The Outback Cooker is portable, collapsible and easy to transport with removable legs & 4 piece chimney. This ultimate cooker has the gourmet campsite cook covered, with it’s boiling, grilling, baking and BBQ options and capabilities.
This all-inclusive package includes:
- 4 piece chimney
- 2 cooking plates and plate remover.
- Constructed of durable steel body, Cast Aluminium and stainless steel.
- Removable legs & 4 piece chimney for easy transportation and storage
- Suitable for use with timber or heat bead fuel
- Grill or plate cooking surface allows endless cooking options
- Three adjustable ventilation points to regulate the rate of combustion.
- Stainless steel 1m high chimney
- Draw bridge style door with heat resistant glass viewing panel.
Size: 164(H) x 44(W) x 42(D) cm
Chimney Diameter: 6 cm
Cooking Surface Diameter: 28cm
Chimney Pieces: 30cm (5cm slots into the next piece)
Cooking Plates: Cast Iron
Legs: Stainless Steel
Packed Dimensions: 48(H) x 39(W) x36(D) cm