OZtrail Outerlimits MicroSmart 90 Sleeping Bag - Blue
Notify me when back in stock
The MicroSmart® range delivers a lightweight and compact carry size with no compromise on warmth and comfort. The MicroSmart filling is made from ultra-fine microfibres, finer than silk. The result is an extremely light, highly compactable filling with exceptional insulation properties. This filling is encased in a highly durable, breathable dry touch Siltec lining. The outer is engineered to keep the cold and damp out while still allowing fresh air to circulate. The MicroSmart filling provides down like warmth, without bulk, however unlike down, MicroSmart still retains close to maximum warmth even when wet.
The OZtrail Outerlimits MicroSmart 90 Sleeping Bag has a small carry size, a minimum rating of +5°C and is perfect for you next camping, hiking and other outdoor adventures! Weighing in at approx. 1kg, this sleeping bag is incredibly light. It has an off-set laminated construction, a full length auto-lock zip, an integrated draft tube, a zip across the base, velcro closure, a draw cord opening, and a cocoon hood in order to give you the best sleeping experience possible!
- Offset laminated construction to eliminate cold spots and maximise loft
- Full length auto lock zip, fully adjustable to lock in any desired position
- Integrated draft tube to prevent heat loss through zipper teeth
- Snag-free zip with piped zipper guards
- Zip across base for greater foot comfort
- Extra warmth from foot and size zip overlap
- Velcro closure at top of zip to allow sleeping bag to remain closed even when zip is open
- Draw cord opening to minimise entry of cold air
- Snug 3D insulated neck collar to retain body heat
- Cocoon hood to create a fully contoured head closure
- Convenient security pocket for quick access to valuables
- Cap-top compression bag with side release buckles for quick, easy access
Fill Type: MICROSMART®
MicroSmart® is made up of two fine microfibre filaments chemically twisted together. The MicroSmart® fill is an ultra-dense layer of these filaments that traps air into micro-cells preventing heat loss from the body and at the same time acts as a barrier to cold air trying to penetrate. The microfibre is not a continuous filament and the technology allows for the most compact carry bag for a given temperature rating. It gives the ultimate warmth, higher value choice with a compact pack size.
Fill Weight: 1 x 75gsm
Open Size: 80/57x220cm
Packed Size: 14 x 29cm
Minimum Rating: +5°C
Comfort Rating: +10°C
Outer Shell: Soft touch 40D 290T polyester outer shell with water resistant base
Inner Shell: 290T Siltek fabric
The OZtrail Outerlimits MicroSmart 90 Sleeping Bag is covered by the OZtrail 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Reviews of OZtrail Outerlimits MicroSmart 90 Sleeping Bag
OZtrail Outerlimits MicroSmart 90 Sleeping Bag(4) By: Trevor Morgan on 2 April 2016I have tried it in mild conditions, in a swag, and it kept me warm and comfortable. It packs down to a very small size and is ideal for use when motor bike riding.