OZtrail Ridgeline Latitude Camper Trailer Tent (inc Sunroom & Floor Kit)
Notify me when back in stock
The OZtrail Ridgeline Latitude Camper Trailer Tent is the ultimate family camping tent. This simple camper trailer tent has a high clearance on or off-road to suit 7x4 and 8x5 trailers (Not included). It all comes down to its simple set up which only requires one person in no time at all.
NOTICE: Camper Trailer Top Tents are very heavy. Currently these are only available via customer collection in Brisbane. Collection is available Monday - Friday, with a 2 day turn around time required.
- Sleeps a large family in comfort with room to spare
- Split level, side-folding design fits high clearance 7’x4’ or 8’x5’ trailers
- More space everywhere than the Ridgeline Zenith – 22% overall including a 16% larger bedroom
- Easy one-touch pole adjuster so you set up quickly and easily
- Extra convenience of 3 door access to sleeping and living quarters
- Complete shelter with SatProof™ 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof™ 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
- Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler while rolled edge design protects you from driving rain
- Ultra durable 620 gsm PVC Invisible Bucket Floor for the ultimate water protection and long life
- Fully galvanised rigidity enhanced tent frame & awning poles
- Gas Strut System gives trailer access via mattress access door or tilts entire tent to get to large items
- Zip off reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with anti-ponding straps
- Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
- DuoDoor™ so you can open canvas & mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
- Gusseted bedroom window, now with adjustable poles for all-season ventilation and shade
- Removable clear PVC window lets the light in when ventilation is not required
- 15 cm deep open cell high density Queen Size foam mattress with removable, zipoff washable poly-cotton mattress cover
- Bedroom Ultimate Package:
- Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry and protects from condensation
- Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories
- Lightweight aluminium ladder for easy access to bedroom
- Removable canvas privacy curtain for the bedroom for additional privacy if required
- Removable large front awning featuring Draft-Block™ fastening system for attachment of standard ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and/ or heavy duty PVC floor
- Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate and gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where standard sunroom and floor are installed
- Awning poles, pegs and ropes included
- All mounting hardware included
- Ready for the optional (at extra cost) Rear Room Kit that instantly adds a large bedroom area of 5.5m2 on the rear of your camper
- VelcroTM attachment atrip for optional at extra charge awning extender (368 x 240cm)
- Designed for trailer height of approximately 1070 mm on a 7’x4’ or 8’x5’ trailer (not included)
Colour: Blue / Beige
- Spacious side folding design allowing access to camper tailgate or to trailer via under-bed panel or by lifting baseboard, assisted by gas struts..
- Suits high clearance 7’ x 4’ trailer sizes.
- Simple one-touch pole adjuster makes setup even quicker & easier.
- The standard ‘3-in-1’ Sunroom with floor builds in the awning for a complete room.
- Ready for the Rear Room option to create a huge enclosed living space.
Sleeps: 6+ Adults in comfort
- Walls: 340 gsm SatProof 600+ Ripstop Canvas.
- Roof: 340 gsm SatProof 800+ silver impregnated canvas for superior waterproofing, anti-mould & UV protection. Triple layer insulated Insulcell roof material keeps you more comfortable in all conditions.
- Heavyweight 620 gsm PVC vinyl.
- Revolutionary Invisible Bucket Floor protects the ultra-heavy duty PVC floor material from the sun & wear, while reducing the chance of water seepage as seams are located high, well above any ponding or flowing water.
Baseboard: Marine grade plywood tent baseboard for long term durability
Trailer Access: Gas Strut System makes it easy to access the trailer by either the access door under the mattress or by tilting up the entire camper trailer tent
- DuoDoor™ - combines mesh & canvas zippered panels allowing effortless access by operating a single zip.
- Easy Step D Door – Oversize D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
Mesh Windows: No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
- Large No-See-Um mesh windows and Duo Door allowing you to open door or window independently with easy single zip access.
- 5 internal window flaps and 5 external window flaps for complete ventilation control.
- Gusseted bedroom window with poles supplied, for all weather ventilation – gussets can be removed if desired to allow awnings to be rolled up.
- When ventilation is not required, attach the removable PVC window to let the light in – perfect for winter camping
- Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry & protects from condensation
- Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories from the roof
- Strong, lightweight square section ladder for easy access.
- Removable canvas privacy wall for extra privacy for the bedroom – also keeps insects out while the living area is open.
Ladder: Lightweight aluminium square section ladder makes it easy to access bedroom
- #8 Coil zips for windows
- #10 Coil zips for door
Climate Rating: All season - Tropical through to Cold.
- Galvanised steel poles with simple one-person setup.
- Awning & Gusseted Window poles supplied.
- One-touch pole adjuster for super quick setup.
Pegs & Guy Ropes: Pre-attached double guy ropes & sturdy pegs included.
12V Ready: Lantern loop to hang lights / accessories
- Removable zip-off large front awning featuring quick fastening Draft-Block system.
- Awning poles provided.
- Comes standard with the ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and heavy duty PVC floor to enclose awning creating an additional fully enclosed room.
- Continuous Velcro sunroom attachment for maximum strength & integrity.
Tailgate Cover: Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate & gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where optional (at extra cost) ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and floor are installed.
- Tent floor area: 244 x 463 cm
- Tent head height: 270 cm
- Awning floor area: 240 x 450 cm
Mattress size: 200 x 150 cm
Weight: 170 kg
Camper Top Size: 254 x 188 x 30 cm
Trailer Size: Suits 7’ x 4’ (210 x 120 cm) high clearance trailers with approximately 107 cm height.
- 620 gsm heavy duty zip-off reinforced PVC dust cover
- Anti-ponding straps to prevent water building up in cover.
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.