OZtrail Tasman 4V Dome Tent
Notify me when back in stock
The OZtrail Tasman Tents are one of OZtrail's most popular designs. These models have been developed over years of use, utilising customer feedback and then incorporating today's features and techologies. Each model is based around five main principles. The OZtrail Tasman 4V has a silver-coated UVTex polyester fly fabric, which provides this tent with excellent shelter from sun, wind and rain. The Dryseam factory taped seams also keep the tent weatherproof by preventing leakage. The laminated welded corners are a unique construction that uses a multi-layered heavy duty PE lamination that is welded, rather than stitched, at high stress points in the tent floor, delivery exceptional waterproofness and durability. The Tasman 4V is designed to stand strong in windy conditions and is incredibly lightweight, making it perfect for your next camping and outdoor advenutre.
Please Note: Awning poles are not included.
- Front and rear D-Doors for easy and simple access, as well as added ventilation
- Front vestibule storage area, ideal to keep some gear out of the elements
- Cross pole construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
- An inner tent with large mesh panels to keep the tent cool in hot climates
- Silver coated UVTex® 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements
- DryFloor heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so youll sleep better
- 100% polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
- Tentsile Tab with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
- Tentsile Loop shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
- DryGuard Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
- Easy Step D Doors reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent
- Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organiser pouches
- Compact carry bag provided
Sleeps: 4 Adults in comfort
Fly: Silver Coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier
Inner Tent: Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects
Floor: Heavy Duty PE Floor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams
Door: Front and Rear Easy Step D Doors - D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping
Pole System: Black Fibreglass poles
Mesh Windows: No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation
Environmental Control: Large mesh areas incorporated in inner tent for great ventilation. DryGuard Plus protects windows and doors from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together
Zips: #5 Coil zips for windows and door
Climate Rating: Ideal for moderate to tropical conditions
Pegs & Guy Ropes: Sturdy pegs and pre-attached guy ropes included
12V Ready: Centrally located light attachment hook
Storage Solutions: Easy to locate side wall organiser pouches
Tent Floor Area: 240cm x 220cm
Tent Head Height: 180cm
Pack Size: 64 x 18 x 18cm
Carry Bag: 150D polyester carry bag provided
2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.
Reviews of OZtrail Tasman 4V Dome Tent
OZtrail Tasman 4V Dome Tent(4) By: russell greaves on 6 August 2017great tent....very roomie an easy to erect...unfortunately the front 2 poles and guy ropes are not include but it is compact and a good fit to tie on the motorbike with my other gear....no complaints
OZtrail Tasman 4V Dome Tent(4) By: Ruben on 9 January 2017Good tent, kept us nice and dry in some heavy rains.
OZtrail Tasman 4V Dome Tent(5) By: Bruno on 12 December 2016Great tent, lots of space and high enough to stand up.
OZtrail Tasman 4V Dome Tent(5) By: christine thomas on 24 November 2016Bought this little tent on line and was delivered promptly 3 days later. Just come back from camping at Canungra, and is ideal for myself. (Don't know about 4 x person - maybe 4 x 3yr. olds!!!) Easy to erect and great to have front & back doors, plus large windows. Vestible also handy for shoes and extra camping stuff. Nice colour too. I did have some problems with the zips getting caught in the outside parts at times, but nothing too major. All in all, very happy!