Princeton Tec Vizz Red Headlamp
Notify me when back in stock
Beam profiles are easily accessed via a simple press, hold, or double press of the button. When not in use the Vizz can be locked to prevent accidental turn on, and the translucent switch acts as a low battery indicator. As with all of PTEC Professional Series headlamps, the Vizz is waterproof (IPX7) and is equipped with regulated circuitry making the Vizz lithium battery compatible.
- Maxbright LED for superior brightness
- 2 Ultrabright LEDs
- 3-AAA Alkaline or Lithium Batteries
- Dimmable LED: This advanced circuitry allows selection of whichever power level suits user requirements.
- Heatsink Technology - protects LED products from overheating
- Focused Narrow Beams - creates a long powerful beam of light for excellent long distance illumination
- Waterproof rated IPX7
- Regulated LEDs
- 4 modes - High, Medium, Low & Blink
- Lightweight and compact
Power: 205 Lumens
Lamp: Maxbright LED, Ultrabright White LED, Ultrabright Red LED
Burn Time: Up to 150 Hours
Batteries: 3 AAA Alkaline or Lithium
Weight: 92 grams
Waterproof Rating: Level 2 (IPX7) Waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30minutes
Reviews of Princeton Tec Vizz Red Headlamp
Princeton Tec Vizz Red Headlamp(5) By: Tentworld Team Member Review - Jon B on 1 June 2016My wife and I have had our Vizz headlamps for some time now. On full bright it is extremely bright, I also like the first up red setting making it easy to find things in the dark without losing your night vision. We have found them to be very efficient on batteries, this is likely helped by the full fade feature allowing you to choose the level of brightness appropriate to your needs. Battery lock feature is easy to use, and very handy for ensuring your headlamp does not turn on in your bag accidentally.