The all-new Batwing Awning has landed and is packed with style and function. With 270 degrees of shade and 11sqm coverage, the Batwing is the perfect addition to any adventure.
The Batwing is made from a heavy-duty, water and mould resistant material that has been tested and rated to UPF 50 +, offering maximum sun protection all year round. All of your favourite existing awning accessories including side walls, extension pieces and tents are still compatible, increasing your coverage even more.
The new Batwing includes ropes, pegs AND poles all packed and stored neatly in the awning bag making your gear, and your trip, easier and more enjoyable. The easy-to-use design means the Batwing can be set up or packed away within minutes with just one person. A fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack is also included. When not in use, simply store the awning away in its heavy-duty PVC bag until your next trip.
- Provides 270 degrees of Shade covering 11 sqm / 118sq/ft
- Awning Material (210D P/OX W/R PU2000mm):
- Water and Mould resistant
- Independently tested UV50+ rating
- Endorsed by Cancer Council*
- Pegs and guy ropes kept inside the awning in an enclosed pocket
- Awning Legs:
- Fold out from the awning arms for easy access and no need for separate leg/peg/rope bag
- Adjustable and lightweight
- Can be packed away fully extended or at pre-set length for your vehicle
- Moulded foot for putting pegs in at the base of legs
- Rhino-Rack branded pickup point included to tie off the awning to your roof racks
- More space in the bag for easy storage and the bag can be replaced if it gets damaged
- Large Rhino-Rack branded zipper tabs for easy use
- Stylish black bag made of heavy duty 580gsm PVC
- Rare earth magnet locking feature to secure awning arms (Neodymium)
- 10 Pegs
- Peg bag
- 8 Ropes (4 with hooks)
- Tie Down point and strap
- 2 Multi-fit brackets and hardware
- 2 spare Hinge Knuckles
- Designed for quick easy setup and pack down
- Rust-resistant black powder coated poles and frame
- Double stitched Velcro for added durability.
- Additional tie down points on the awning and guy ropes provided for windy conditions
- Bright orange coloured guy ropes for visibility
- Plastic hinges for flexibility and longevity
- Compatible with old 270-degree awning accessories
- Frame of the awning features channel for mounting lightweight accessories such as the Rhino-Rack shovel holder
- Front plastic moulding provides impact protection when driving off-road
- Mounting brackets compatible with all pioneer systems, designed to allow for installation at different heights
- Includes 2 spare Hinge Mouldings
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
- Available in Left (33100) and Right-hand (33200) models
Dimensions: 250 x 250 x 230cm
Mount Position: Left
The Rhino Rack Batwing Awning - Left is covered by the Rhino Rack 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.