Rhino Rack Batwing Awning - RightSKU:33200 PLU:139440
This clearance item is available in limited Store locations and limited quantities & CANNOT BE SHIPPED FROM STORES OR ORDERED ONLINE.
To check if your local store has stock, please call the store nearest to you to check their stock availability.
These products sell out quickly.
Notify me when back in stock
The all-new Batwing Awning has landed and is packed with style and function. With 270 degrees of shade and 11sqm coverage, the Batwing is the perfect addition to any adventure.
The Batwing is made from a heavy-duty, water and mould resistant material that has been tested and rated to UPF 50 +, offering maximum sun protection all year round. All of your favourite existing awning accessories including side walls, extension pieces and tents are still compatible, increasing your coverage even more.
The new Batwing includes ropes, pegs AND poles all packed and stored neatly in the awning bag making your gear, and your trip, easier and more enjoyable. The easy-to-use design means the Batwing can be set up or packed away within minutes with just one person. A fitting kit to help you mount the awning to your roof rack is also included. When not in use, simply store the awning away in its heavy-duty PVC bag until your next trip.
Provides 270 degrees of Shade covering 11 sqm / 118sq/ft
- 210 Denier Polycotton Ripstop Canvas
- Waterhead rating: U2000mm
- Water and Mould resistant
- Independently tested UV50+ rating
- Endorsed by Cancer Council*
- Double stitched Velcro for added durability.
- Designed for quick easy setup and pack down
- Rust-resistant black powder coated poles and frame
- Plastic hinges for flexibility and longevity
- Frame of the awning features channel for mounting lightweight accessories such as the Rhino-Rack shovel holder
- Front plastic moulding provides impact protection when driving off-road
- Rare earth magnet locking feature to secure awning arms (Neodymium)
- Awning Legs:
- Fold out from the awning arms for easy access and no need for separate leg/peg/rope bag
- Adjustable and lightweight
- Can be packed away fully extended or at pre-set length for your vehicle
- Moulded foot for putting pegs in at the base of legs
- Stylish black bag made of heavy duty 580gsm PVC
- More space in the bag for easy storage and the bag can be replaced if it gets damaged
- Pegs and guy ropes kept inside the awning in an enclosed pocket
- Compatible with old 270-degree awning accessories
- Rhino-Rack branded pickup point included to tie off the awning to your roof racks
- Additional tie-down points on the awning and guy ropes provided for windy conditions
- Bright orange coloured guy ropes for visibility
- Large Rhino-Rack branded zipper tabs for easy use
Attaching to your Roof Rack
- Mounting brackets compatible with all pioneer systems, designed to allow for installation at different heights
- Includes 2 spare Hinge Mouldings
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits
- Available in Left (33100) and Right-hand (33200) models
- 270 Degree Awning
- Heavy Duty Bag
- 10 Pegs
- Peg bag
- 8 Ropes (4 with hooks)
- Tie Down point and strap
- 2 Multi-fit brackets and hardware
- 2 spare Hinge Knuckles
Dimensions: 250 x 250 x 230cm
Mount Position: Right
The Rhino Rack Batwing Awning - Left is covered by the Rhino Rack 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.