Sea To Summit Ascent Ac III Down Sleeping Bag - Regular
Notify me when back in stock
When you're looking for a bag to keep you warm in the coldest of climates, the mummy-style bags are a natural first choice! However, more often than not, that warmth means you need to compromise a little on comfort. The Sea To Summit Ascent AC III is your solution to this problem - there's no need to compromise any longer.
The Ascent series by Sea To Summit offers more space than your traditional mummy bag whilst still providing the thermal efficiency required for the serious winter tourer or adventurous hiker. Keep cosy on the chilly nights with the Free-Flow triple-zip design that works hard to retain maximum warmth. There's no need to store this bag for the warmer months - bring it along on any trip and take advantage of the multiple ventilation options to stay comfortable and cool.
Sleep the way you like by utilising the versatile features of this bag. Use the half-zip on the right side of the bag to open up space for your arms to move, whilst also allowing for some additional ventilation (this also allows the top third of the bag to be folded down for use as a mini quilt!). The full length, two-way left side zip and separate foot zip can be used to open up the bag for use as a full-length quilt, which is ideal for when the mercury climbs higher than expected. And on those really cold nights, tuck yourself in tight by closing all of the zips and pulling the cord locks tight for total and luxurious warmth. Not to mention the 750+ Loft Ultra Down and oversized draft tubes that help to lock in your body heat.
As well as making comfort a priority, the Ascent AC III is built to last even the most rigorous of adventurous campers. The panelled foot box and 3-dimensional hood ensure that you're not compressing the down, and the vertical baffles over the chest section prevent the down insulation from migrating, which can cause cold spots.
- Tapered rectangular shape for the perfect balance of space and adaptable warmth
- Super-light 20D Nylon shell and lining fabrics for minimal packed size and maximum breathability
- RDS 750+ Loft Ultra-Dry Down™ for superior insulating power
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Free-Flow half right side, full-length two-way #5 YKK left side and separate foot zips for freedom of movement, increased ventilation, and dual-use as a quilt
- Oversized draft tube with anti-snag materials, prevents heat loss through zipper
- Oversized neck draft tube with a dual adjustment system for even cinching and maximum warmth
- Generously sized hood and dual cord adjustment for maximum warmth retention
- Anatomically shaped foot box allows maximum down lofting, minimising heat loss from your feet
- Large internal security pocket
- Includes Ultra-Sil™ Compression Bag for compact storage
- Zip Coupling: This bag is designed to pair with another
Comfort Rating: 11°C
Lower Limit Rating: - 18°C
Extreme Rating: - 39°C
Compression Sack Size: Medium (14L to 4.5L)
Fill Weight: 750g
Internal Chest Circumference: 155cm
Internal Hip Circumference: 146cm
Recommended User Height: Up to 183cm
Dimensions: 212 x ⌀83 cm
Packed Size: 49 x 33 x 21 cm
The Sea To Summit Ascent Ac III Down Sleeping Bag - Regular is covered by the Manufacturer's 12 Month Warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.