Sea To Summit Dry Sack - 1L - BlackSKU:ADS1BK PLU:127293
Notify me when back in stock
The Sea To Summit Dry Sacks are great value. Not only are they light but also durable and compact. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy dry bags won’t go. Fits into little corners of a sea kayak or light enough to take backpacking or adventure traveling. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
Featuring 70D Waterproof fabric the Sea to Summit Dry Sacks are soft and flexible, compact and lightweight. They have reinforced stitching on all stress points and the Hypalon roll top closure does not wick moisture.
Instructions for Use:
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
- White interior for greater interior visibility
- Hypalon roll top closure
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Features field repair buckles for a better deal and ease of replacement
- Perfect for backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating
Material: 70D nylon with 10,000mm waterhead rating
Dimensions: 11cm diameter x 24cm H