Sea to Summit Lightweight Compression Sack - 20L - Surf the Web
Lightweight Compression SackSKU:ASG022011-061615 PLU:152864
Notify me when back in stock
It doesn't matter whether you're hiking or camping, the SEA TO SUMMIT Lightweight Compression Sack will be there to help you save space.
Made from a strong and lightweight, RCS Recycled, Bluesign Approved 70 Denier Nylon fabric, with an outer face that uses a non-PFC DWR to help shed water. You need not worry about your gear inside, the material has an inner PU coating that has a 2000mm waterhead rating. Making your items easy to find inside the bag is the bright white colour to help your gear stand out.
- Drawstring closure with compression straps
- Compression down to one-third of their original volume
- Non - PFC
- Waterproof Fabric
- Bluesign Approved
- Robust, waterproof PU-coated 70D recycled nylon body fabric has a 2,000mm hydrostatic head
- The attached flip-top lid prevents straps from tangling
- Light-reflecting white interior coating makes seeing and finding gear easier
- A Sturdy, Nylon webbing handle on a round base provides a secure grab-point
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||24 x 24 x 47.5 inch|
|Material:||70D Waterproof Fabric, Non PFC|
|Best Use:||Pack Organization|
Please Note: The seams are not tape-sealed and the top does not have a roll-top closure, so it's possible for water to get inside.
Limited Lifetime Warranty