OZtrail UltraRig 9x18 (263x538cm) HD Tarp
Notify me when back in stock
These heavy duty poly tarps provide the ultimate protection against rain or shine. They have a strong silver-coated 14x14 weave, 1000D UV stabilised high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with low-density polyethylene laminated to the top and bottom surfaces for maximum shade, waterproofness and strength.
263 x 538cm
Superior Strength & UV Resistance
Superior strength silver coated 14x14 weave 1000 Denier HDPE (High Density PolyEthylene), with triple layer LDPE (Low Density PolyEthylene) lamination on top and bottom surfaces. Also utilising OZtrail's UVtex technology, the ultimate UV stabilisation process, the resulting product delivers maximum block out, maximum shade, maximum insulation and maximum strength.
5mm rope reinforced double layer welded edge for maximum perimeter support and integrity.
Multi-layer mega patch attachment points with UV stable thread and webbing. Consisting of 8 layers incorporating OZtrail's unique ultra-strength High Density PolyEthylene mega patch for maximum strength, maximum life and maximum tear resistance.
A 24 mm heavy duty UV stable webbing is inserted into the mega patch for ultimate strength, the D rings are then lock stitched into place to hold them in position.
Stainless Steel D Rings
Constructed from marine grade non-corrosive stainless steel, the D rings are fully welded for the ultimate in strength and durability. D rings are centred on all sides with the addition of D rings positioned to match opposing sides.
- Patented UVTex® technology optimising UV resistance
- Silver surface to reflect heat
- Multi-layer patch attachment points with computer cross-stitch (minimum eight layers), incorporating unique super strong HDPE mega patch for ultimate strength
- UV-stable polypropylene webbing is inserted into the mega patch for ultimate strength, while D-rings are locked into place by a bar-tack stitch
- The tarp perimeter is reinforced with rope welded into a double layer of fabric for support and integrity
- Stainless steel welded D rings on all corners and centres and approximately 0.9m around the perimeter of the tarp
12 months manufacturers warranty.
Reviews of OZtrail UltraRig 9x18 (263x538cm) HD Tarp
OZtrail UltraRig 9x18 (263x538cm) HD Tarp(5) By: norm davis on 10 February 2018Thank you for your service,it was great .as I have been chasing a 9x18 tarp everywhere ,mostly they came from usa,and would not deliver to Aust.Exactly what I wanted and received it in good condition .thank you again.Norm