The insulated protective cover allows your fridge/freezer to take on any challenge. The cover protects from moisture, dust and dirt. It also provides effective insulation, improving the cooling capacity and therefore the energy consumption even further.
- Protects against heat; Extra insulation against strong sunshine or extreme outside temperatures. Saves battery power, improves overall efficiency
- Protects against excessive movement; Eyelets for securing your fridge firmly in a vehicle
- Top flap split to suit reversible lid opening on CFX-50, CFX-65 & CFX-65DZ
- Open panels for handles and connection plugs
- Protects against dirt, dust & sand. Keeps your fridge like new in harsh Australian conditions
- Protects against moisture and water splashes
- For use on yachts, boats or open vehicles
- Material:Sides and top made from high quality silver-grey Oxford nylon fabric, Bottom and ends made from hard-wearing rubber coated nylon, Interior insulation lining of aluminium coated polyester, Sturdy zips for easy fitment
- Weight:1.5 to 2 kg
- 12 months manufacturer's warranty
Reviews of Waeco CFX-50 Insulated Protective Cover
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Tentworld users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.