2020 Christmas Shipping Cutoff Dates
Please note these dates have been supplied to us by our shipping partners. They do not take into account any external issues that may arise and should only be used as a guide when making a decision to purchase to ensure delivery by end of day 23rd December 2020. Ordering as early as possible will give you the best chance of delivery.
If shipping to:-
- Brisbane - 21st December
- Sydney - 18th December
- Melbourne - 17th December
- Adelaide - 16th December
- Perth - 14th December
- Darwin - 14th December
- All of Tasmania - 11th December
- QLD Country - Not SE QLD - 15th December
- NSW Country - 14th December
- VIC Country - 13th December
- SA Country - 11th December
- WA Country - 7th December
- NT Country - 3rd December
Christmas Shopping Tips & Tricks!
- Please note, we're unable to disguise our parcels. So if shopping for a loved one, to avoid ruining the surprise we suggest asking a neighbour to take delivery or have it delivered to work.
- We do not include invoices or packing lists with our parcels. So if shipping gifts, you don't need to worry about the recipient seeing any prices.
- If you're shopping last minute, consider having your parcel delivered to your workplace. In our experience workplaces receive shipments much faster!