2021 Christmas Shipping Cutoff Dates
Please find below the suggested cut off dates for best chance of delivery before Christmas from our freight partners.
**If you’re a risk taker / gambler / she’ll be right kind / we’ll make a plan if that happens kind of person, know this**
It is our experience in previous years that you can order after these dates, and you will receive delivery before Christmas. Please know that you are taking a chance - and there is the strong possibility that you’ll be empty-handed on Christmas day for your loved one. Please do not hold us responsible if you decide to do this, and it is delivered late.
When doing your Christmas shopping if you need assurance of delivery, and want to be certain you get your goods in perfect condition.
We suggest you shop at your local Tentworld. Find your local Tentworld store by visiting this page.
NOTE! These dates are earlier than any previous year. This is not unique to Tentworld or to any one carrier service. We use Australia Post, TOLL & Couriers Please. ALL indicate similar cut off dates. We’ve blended them for a single view for your convenience.
If shipping to:-
- Brisbane - 10th December
- Sydney - 10th December
- Melbourne - 10th December
- Adelaide - 7th December
- Perth - 2nd December
- Darwin - 30th November
- All of Tasmania - 30th November
- QLD Country - Not SE QLD - 3rd December
- NSW Country - 2nd December
- VIC Country - 2nd December
- SA Country - 1st December
- WA Country - 25th November
- NT Country - 29th November
Please know, that these dates are still for deliveries when everything goes perfectly. I’m sure by now we’ve all heard about that parcel that disappeared in the carrier network only to turn up a couple of weeks later. This can & will always happen with carriers.
We will always do all we can to help you get your parcels delivered on time, but during these peak periods - you do need to come with extreme patience.
If you do not want to take the chance - we suggest that you do not shop online (with us or anyone else) and visit your local Tentworld instead. This will help you & us keep our sanity in this busy, festive period.
When you shop in your local Tentworld - there is NO Lost in Transit (LIT), no Damaged In Transit (DIT), no slow deliveries and best of all - all of our stores are well outside of manic shopping centres, they are spacious and large to help with keeping safe distances and all have convenient parking!!
Christmas Shopping Tips & Tricks!
- Please note, we're unable to disguise our parcels. So if shopping for a loved one, to avoid ruining the surprise we suggest asking a neighbour to take delivery or have it delivered to work.
- We do not include invoices or packing lists with our parcels. So if shipping gifts, you don't need to worry about the recipient seeing any prices.
- If you're shopping last minute, consider having your parcel delivered to your workplace. In our experience workplaces receive shipments much faster!