Coleman Instant Up Tents
Coleman Instant Up Tents can be set up in under three minutes and provide a large living space. Comfortable and practical, Instant Up Tents are great for touring, a weekend away camping or an even longer stay. Suitable from four people to family size.
The range of Coleman Instant Up Tents are some of the most popular ranges in Australia right now. They're popular due to the combination of speed and quality making them a great value purchase.
When demonstrating this tent at camping shows, we have seen a customer manage to assemble the inner in 5 seconds in a speed trial. Of course to do this a few corners were cut, and the tent was treated rougher than you should treat your tent normally. Then after the inner has been pitched, you must still peg the tent down, and throw over the fly. So the total time is much higher, but by comparison to a typical dome or cabin tent you're way ahead!
Coleman Australia, designed their Instant Up tents to include a full fly. This full fly is a more expensive but is necessary for Australian conditions, due to the more varied humidity, and higher heat levels experienced in Australia. Without a full fly, the tent can be more vulnerable to condensation. The full fly also helps keep the tent cooler during the day.
Helping make the range of Coleman Instant Up Tents so popular is the range of sizes to suit many different needs:
- Instant Up 4 - The Instant Up 4 tent sleeps up to 4 people, but is best suited to a couple. Due to the great frame design, you're able to stand up in this tent. This is sometimes not the case in normal 4 person tents.
- Instant Up 4 - Gold Series - The Gold Series Coleman tents come with a heavier duty fly, and have an additional side awning. This tent is a great choice if you're looking for a more rugged, longer lasting tent.
- Instant Up 6 - This tent is suitable for up to 6 people, or is well suited to 2 adults and 2 younger children. Alternatively, if you're wanting to sleep on stretchers or raised beds the extra space in the Instant Up 6 can be appreciated.
- Instant Up 6 - Gold Series - This tent offers the same space as the regular Instant Up 6 but has a more durable fly and additional side awning.
- Instant Up 8 - This tent is suitable for up to 8 people, but is best suited to a family of 2 children and 2 adults. This tent will allow the parents and children to sleep on stretchers or other raised beds in addition to some room for bags.
- Instant Up 10 Gold - This tent suits up to 10 people, but is best suited to 2-4 children who need more privacy and 2 adults. This tent has a build in divider in the middle and is quite large. It also offers a large awning out the front which can really help with providing cool ventilation during the day, making this tent great for naps.
- Instant Up 10 Northstar - Is suitable for 2-4 children and 2 adults. The Northstar Instant Up 10 has a different floor layout, giving it a larger wider front awning and three smaller rooms rather than two larger ones found in the Gold Instant Up 10.
We hope that you found this model breakdown useful. If we can assist you with selecting the right model for you, and your family please feel free to contact us via email, phone or visit us in store.