Tentworld Christmas Giveaway 2020 - Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions Relating To the Tentworld Christmas Giveaway 2020
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the conditions of entry. The competition is open to Australian mainland residents only of any age excluding employees of Burrell Outdoors Pty Ltd T/As Tentworld and its subsidiaries, related entities and families are not eligible to enter. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
2. This is a game of chance. To be eligible to enter, individuals must subscribe to (or already be registered for) the Tentworld Club e-Newsletter by Monday 4th January 2021 and remain subscribed until that date.
3. Once you subscribe to the Tentworld Club Newsletter your name will be entered into the draw for your chance to win the prize pack.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
7. The competition begins at 8.00am AEST on 27/11/2020 and ends at 5.00pm AEST on 04/01/2021
8. There will be two winners.
The draw will take place on 05/01/2021 at Production Court, Wilsonton, QLD, 4350. The winners will be notified by E-mail the following day of the draw. The winners have 48 hours to acknowledge receipt of the notifying email. After 48 hours, Tentworld reserves the right to redraw the prize.
9. The winners will be publicly published in the Tentworld Club E-newsletter on which is sent to all entrants on Sunday 9th January 2021
10. The prize pack consists of
1.) Companion 75L Dual Zone Lithium Camping Fridge - RRP $1699.00
2.) Companion Rover 40ah Lithium Power Pack - RRP $799.99
The total prize value is over $2400 RRP. The prize value is approximate and is subject to change after printing. Tentworld will pay for the delivery costs of the prize to the winner and deliver the prize to the winner via the winner’s email address provided on the entry form.
11. If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. Entrants agree and acknowledge that by entering the competition they consent to any activity the performance of which would otherwise infringe their moral rights by Tentworld.
13. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
15. By entering this competition you agree to release Facebook from all or any liability in connection with this competition. Express acknowledges that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. By entering this competition you are providing information to Tentworld and not to Facebook.
17. The Promoter is Burrell Outdoors Pty Ltd T/AS Tentworld
ABN: 57 093 069 400
Address: PO BOX 6632, Clifford Gardens QLD 4350