4WD Treks Close to Sydney Book - Edition 6SKU:9781922131454 PLU:149119
Notify me when back in stock
The best 25 4WD treks within a few hours of Sydney are listed and detailed in this guide, whether it is a day trip or a weekend sojourn. This guide is your passport to some of the best picnic, walking, camping, swimming, fishing and four-wheel driving destinations on Sydney's doorstep. Treks include: Yengo National Park, Abercrombie Trek, Tianjara Fire Trail, The Bridle Track, Dixons Long Point, Caves to Caves, Watagan Mountains, Sunny Corner Trek, Touring the Turon, Trek to Newnes, Baal Bone Gap, Stockton Beach, Chichester Forest, Barrington Tops and The Hunter Range.
4WD Treks Close to Sydney takes you on 25 of the best 4WD adventures within a couple of hours drive from the city. Enjoy leisurely day trips to mountains or beaches or go further afield with longer overnight jaunts to some of the regions more remote destinations. This book is your indispensable travel companion to exploring many picturesque areas only accessible by 4WD, including delightful mountain ranges, historic towns and secluded rainforests.
Whether you are looking for an easy trek for a family outing or a serious off-road adventure, this book contains everything you'll need.
- New full colour route maps
- Spiral-bound for easy reading
- Filled with great colour photos
- Detailed trip information
- Campsites and picnic areas
- Road atlas covering entire Sydney region
- All treks detail standard ratings
- Full updated with additional new routes
- Details the region's 25 best 4WD tours
- Each trek colour-coded for driving standards
- Detailed route maps
- Includes a Sydney region road atlas
- Comprehensive driving directions
- Essential contact information
- Details on picnic and camping areas along each route
Dimensions: 30cm x 23cm x 1.5cm