See our eBay seller reviews from campers just like you:
Tentworld has been trading since 1968 supplying Australians with great-value camping equipment and hiking gear along with quality service. We are one of Australia's oldest online camping stores, having operated since 2003 we are experienced at getting your camping gear shipped safely and on time.
We are Camping Experts - we want to help you find the best camping gear to enjoy your camping holiday!
- ACT - Canberra
- NSW - Tweed Heads
- NSW - Sydney - Punchbowl
- QLD - Brisbane - Brendale,
- QLD - Brisbane - Browns Plains,
- QLD - Brisbane - Archerfield,
- QLD - Gold Coast - Burleigh Heads,
- QLD - Ipswich,
- QLD - Sunshine Coast - Warana,
- QLD - Toowoomba
- QLD - Townsville
- QLD - Cairns
- SA - Adelaide - Prospect
- VIC - Melbourne - Ferntree Gully
- WA - Perth - Midland
- QLD - Toowoomba - Wilsonton (Distribution Centre & Head Office)
We have been recognised by the following awards for business excellence:
- Finalist - Best Regional Business - Toowoomba Chamber of Commerce 2022
- 58th in Top 100 Australian Retailers - Power Retail 2021
- 60th in Top 100 Australian Retailers - Power Retail 2020
- 75th in Top 100 Australian Retailers - Power Retail 2019
- Top Retailer - Smart Company 2018
- Community Hero Finalist - Smart Company 2018
- Medium Size Retailer Of Year Finalist - National Retail Association 2018
- Regional Business Of The Year - Toowoomba Chamber of Commerce 2018
- Retail Enterprise Business Of The Year - Toowoomba Chamber of Commerce 2018
- 33rd in Smart 50 - Smart Company 2018
- 90th in Fast 100 - Australian Financial Review 2018
- 35th in Top 100 Retailers - Power Retail 2018
- 68th in Fast 100 - Australian Financial Review 2017
- 29th in Smart 50 - Smart Company 2017
- Top Retailer - Smart Company 2017
- Runner-Up Top Regional Business - Smart Company 2017
- 89th in Top 100 Online Retailers - Power Retail 2017
- Best Retail Enterprise Business - Toowoomba Chamber of Commerce 2017
- Best Overall Retail & Wholesale Business - Toowoomba Chamber of Commerce 2017
We stock a wide range of over 100 top brands of camping gear including: Blackwolf, Engel, Waeco, Dometic, Yamaha, Oztrail, Companion, Primus, Oztent, Yeti, CampEzi, TAS, Leatherman, LedLenser and Ozpig to name just a few.
We stock over 4000 unique items in our stores, and make available over 2000 more for special order. We carry a huge range of tents, swags, shelters, gazebos, lights, fridges, generators, chairs, tables, cutlery and cooking equipment all designed to help you enjoy the great outdoors! We take great pride in our vast ranging, making us to help you prepare for any trip! Sometimes the hardest part is finding it in the store! Fortunately, our experienced staff can help you with selecting the right camping gear for your next outdoor holiday.
We pride ourselves on our great range, customer service and product knowledge and believe that this in combination with great pricing sets us apart from our competition and has our customers coming back for more.
Through our online camping store, we offer fast freight and the same great pricing that our customers in Queensland enjoy.
Father and Son duo Rex and Alex Burrell established Burrell Outdoors Pty Ltd now trading as Tentworld in 1968. Over the past 55 years, the business has grown and changed significantly. Now employing over 200 staff in 15 locations.
Thanks for reading about Tentworld - The Camping Experts, I hope you enjoy shopping with Tentworld!
The Tentworld Team!
Our Environmental Commitment.
Tentworld is a signatory to the Australian Packaging Covenant. From Multinationals to small local businesses, Members come from a range of industries and organisational sizes. Yet they all have one thing in common - a commitment to reducing the environmental impact of their packaging.
When you sign the Australian Packaging Covenant (the Covenant), your business makes a public declaration to work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
By signing the Covenant, your business becomes a Member of APCO. You join a group of committed organisations, including brand owners, packaging manufactures, waste management and recycling organisations, to connect, collaborate and drive industry-led change.